“Dinner with the on laws”
Review of Cafe Midas

Cafe Midas
Ranked #36 of 564 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found an offer on metrodeal and decided to go here for something to eat with my husband and his parents. The cafe is very nice with lots of windows. We were given a table with 2 sofas by the windows which gave a nice view of the city. The food was very nice and a lot of the food is made freshly to your order by the chefs. You also have the option for unlimited beer qnd wine for only 600 pesos. The staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful and they could not do enough to help us. Although we used metrodeal the midas cafe offered their own deal of 1200 pesos mon-thurs and 1500 pesos fri-sun. Would definitely recommend this place for a nice meal.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Cold food that should be hot! If you want Chineese style food your ok, anything else forget it.
Breakfast fried eggs turn to rubber under heat lamps as do the ready made plain omelets. Unfortunately the heat lamps don’t keep the food hot

Reviewed June 26, 2018

My friends and I came here for their buffet lunch and I enjoyed most the good selection of fresh seafood which you can ask the Chef to cook to your liking. I particularly like the grilled fresh salmon head and belly and the singang soup that went with it. There was salad, sushi and others for appetizer. Hot dishes were enormous, and they have variety of delicious dessert. Service was efficient and friendly. I recommend this lunch buffet at a discounted price of P1200 per head.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We had dinner at Midas Cafe for my parents' 33rd Wedding Anniversary. I have read from several reviews / feedback that their food selection is quite limited but still decided to gave it a try.

True enough, Midas Cafe has limited food selection in their buffet table but the taste of the food and customer service saved them.

I commend the staff who were very attentive and accommodating to all our needs.

Also the ambiance of the restaurant is ranging from too simple to almost boring for a 5-star hotel like Midas.

It needs a little improvement on the physical appearance of the restaurant and additions to food selections to make it worth the price.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Restaurant is okay, staff are attentive but service is slow and unacceptable. Our food takes 30 minutes to arrive ( we almost cancelled!) and all were served at the same time, both appetizer and main entrees so its cold and bland to eat already. Our cake was taken from the ground floor and another 20 minutes was wasted (was thinking to cancel again!). Cake was not the same as pictured. Bit disappointed but we just laughed it off as we are very hungry from the airport.