“I'LL BE BACK!”

Vikings
Ranked #7 of 587 Restaurants in Pasay
Price range: US$20 - US$26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I'm from Las Vegas where buffets are many. I wanted my family here in the Philippines (specifically, Lucban) to experience what I have taken for granted. I must admit I did not expect the food to be SO GOOD. The variety was superb. My favorites were the Sushi bar and meat stations. I was lucky enough to video our experience there. To see my family enjoy your cuisine made me very happy. The service was top notch, in particular Mac. He was both patient and kind. Manager Hershey and staff have my highest praise. This buffet out does many back in LV easily. My sincerest thanks to all who served us. Looking forward to another visit soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my family and we had a great time! The food selection is amazing from seafoods, steaks, street foods, desserts, drinks even seasonal food like bibinka and puto bumbong. Its definitely worth its price.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I just had my birthday celebration at Vikings MOA. Food were strategically placed so to avoid crowding in 1 cuisine. I enjoyed the dimsums and the steaks. Chuck eye roll steak was so soft it melts in your mouth!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Had the pleassure of dining in the Viking resturant in June. Lots of food to choose from. Staf were very professional. The seafood was very tasty. Worth the visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

It’s always a great dining experience at Viking’s MOA!! Ric, Marvin & Nimher are great servers! Will never get tired celebrating family occasions here.