We stayed here over Eastern. We used their pick-up service from NAIA airport, we had some difficulties finding their car service (its is to the right after you exit the airport) but once we found them we where given cold bottled water and helped in to the air-conditioned new car. The driver was in radio-contact with the hotel during the drive to the hotel and drove very nice, just excellent service. Trader's hotel is using Avis for transport service.
At the hotel we where helped with our luggage and escorted to the reception on 19th floor since we had booked a traders club suite.
The room is the best one we ever had in Philippines, beating for example rooms at Sheraton Hotel in Stockholm or SAS-Radisson in Nice.
The staff was really eager to help us with everything we requested, from extra fruits to getting us sim-cards for our mobiles.
We used the car service daily, always new fresh cars with excellent drivers.
Definitely a hotel we will return to in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Metro Manila/Pasay, Philippines