“Good beef”

Highlands Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #89 of 564 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Highlands Prime Steakhouse is a friendly, relaxing yet classy dining destination in the metro embodying the spirit of the western country with bold flavorful food excellent and good service. The change of ownership gave rise to renovations and improvements, beginning with a modern western image made concrete by a brand-new sophisticated identity. Highlands Prime Steakhouse is the best place to go for exquisite steak offerings combined with an expansive menu of flavorful dishes that appeal to the palates of diners of all ages, even non-meat lovers. The very first branch of Highlands Prime Steakhouse is located at the 2nd Floor North Wing, Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City, Philippines. With a spacious 200-seating capacity and three function rooms, Highlands Prime Steakhouse is also a very popular venue for special events such as wedding receptions, social functions, company board meetings and annual parties. To be able to reach more steak lovers, Highlands Prime Steakhouse opened a second branch at Lot 1-140, North Wing, Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Meralco Avenue, Brgy. Oranbo, Pasig. Like the first restaurant, Highlands Prime Steakhouse- Estancia has roomy interiors that can accommodate 150 guests including the three function rooms with a total of 60-seating capacity perfect for special private events and business meetings. Restaurant Schedule: * SM Mall of Asia Monday to Thursday (10AM to 10PM) Friday to Saturday (10AM to 11PM) Sunday (10AM to 10PM) *Estancia Mall Monday to Sundays (11AM to 12MN)
Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is very accomodating as I requested better than on the menu in the size of the fillet and also the jumbo king prawns.
The decor is elegant and has a good array on the menu along with a full bar yet limited wine was available.
For 3 people I ordered a good size ( about 50mm thick ) eye fillet and said it must have no marble and no fat which is common in Asia. They were successful on all accounts.
My only criticism was the food when served was warm and not hot. The sauce was peppercorn but not strong as I like but good.
The fries were a let down but the mash was good.
The king prawns came in a thermador sauce which was very sparse but overall a very good meal.
For this quality establishment I expected 10 out of 10 but I would give it an 8 which for Asia is very good.
Cost for this 1 course was approx USD $180. 9250 PH

1  Thank john R

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

The food is good and portions are big enough to get one full. The service is good. This is actually the first restaurant in the Philippines that actually asked us if the food is good. We'll come back here.

1  Thank Nannetteph218
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Maybe we came at a bad time; it was, after all, the 3-day mega sale at the SM MOA. My husband had always bragged about this place, and it was with great anticipation that we dined there. The air conditioning was poor, and the waiting time we had to endure was beyond words! We arrived close to 715, and we were served the steaks at 830 or so! You could see the kitchen staff working their ---- off. I guess the one saving grace was the generous servings of bread and butter. Of course, I must commend the food servers and maitre d', who were attentive.

Thankfully, the steak WAS good, and I may yet go back if only to see if the issues raised here had been addressed. And of course, for the great steaks!

1  Thank Theresa8896
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Awesome staff. Great food. Staff keeps on asking if everything is okay. Food arrived after 10mins. Awesome awesome awesome!

1  Thank Nia B
Reviewed September 6, 2016

We went last night and I give it five stars ,the service was very good it is a large restaurant ,clean and tidy .we had a three steak meal that in itself was very satisfying let had chicken brilliant our friendssalmon all delivered on time and hot so all in all very nice and tasty and very filling

1  Thank gerald m