I am never really fond of making reviews,however, I'd like to inform the management that they have to do rigid training for their staff, particularly the telephone operator who has been so unhelpful and seemingly has no basic idea about the hotel. I was trying to book and one of their suite rooms and could not differentiate the differences of each and just merely gave a blatant excuse that she is only the operator and I have to reach the central reservations for inquiries and booking which did not seem possible either as I was put on hold for minutes without anyone picking up the phone. I called her again and ask her to connect me to the reservations department and she gave the same silly answer that she is could not do that as she is the telephone operator, I wonder what the telephone operator does in that case!So disappointing and annoying, the staff's attitude shown is a reflection of what kind of hotel this is. I would not come even if the offers for balikbayans seem enticing. I wouldn't dare booking this hotel by all means unless the staff will show professionalism and have a basic idea of what they actually have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, familiar, and welcoming, The Mabuhay Manor in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines greets you with the trademark Filipino hospitality. Our accommodation, as the first balikbayan airport hotel in the metro, arranges nothing less than a great homecoming for you and your family. Our hotel in Pasay presents comfortable and spacious rooms, amply furnished to provide a perfect retreat that only a home can give. And with a lineup of facilities and services designed to make you feel at ease, we make your visit, however short or long, as memorable as possible. The dining experience alone will leave you in awe as you savor scrumptious Filipino food at its finest. Kare-kare, crispy pata, balut, itlog na pula, bibingka, halo-halo - dishes that you grew up with and crave for whenever you're away from home. Definitely, a heartwarming feast for the senses. Located just 10 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and within walking distance from the nearest train stations, The Mabuhay Manor promises a homecoming that will make you want to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and Booking.com so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Metro Manila/Pasay, Philippines