“Delicious”

Manam Comfort Filipino
Ranked #15 of 582 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We dined here for our lunch (Sunday, almost 3pm) and ordered their pritong plapla, sinigang sa sampaloc, ensaladang pako, and mangga at bagoong. At first we were 4th in the waiting list and waited for about 15 minutes when we were called. We had a hard time catching the attention of their servers since we are going to order already. It seems that they are understaffed since everyone is busy that no one seemed to notice us. But after getting our orders, we've waited for I think 5 to 10 mins (short waiting time, I was impressed) when our food was served. The food was delicious even though a bit pricey.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Been there last week and the food was all delicious Grabe lang sa sobrang crispy ng sisig BEST SISIG EVER!!! And superb yung SINIGANG NA BEEF RIB & WATERMELON sabaw palang solve na. SOBRANG SARAP ng pagkain dito sobrang busog kami ng friends ko. Definitely itatry ulit namin dito and ibang dishes naman itatry namin. Sulit every penny dito. Sobrang bait pa ng mga crew natandaan ko yung isa na sobra magasikaso sa table namin. Talagang binabalikan pa nya kami if theres anything else pa na need namin or kulang sa inorders namin. Thank you to Edgar for making our dine in more comfortable.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Went for lunch with friends who recommended the sisig and watermelon sinigang. LOVED IT! I think they have the best sisig. Not to oily and just the right combination of flavours.now I have another Pilipino restaurant to go to when I am in the country. Looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

My officemate suggested this for lunch. So went there and tried her recommendations. The food was was flavorful especially the sisig, we ordered puto bongbong, karekare and some vegetables too. We consumed all the food with gusto and planning to go back first chance we get.I just hope they have bigger servings.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

A good friend recommended this place and she was right. Manam has the best Sisig, I think it was their special crunchy sisig. They have 2 sides to the menu, once classic and the other is with a twist and you get to choose the size of your order. We chose the small sizes so we could order several different food. You have to try their Sinigang soup made with watermelon. And the Ube shake with Sago cannot be missed.

Date of visit: July 2018