“Must Have”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sea Residences

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carolyn A...
“Must Have”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had a blast. This place thought about everything I would need. I felt like I was in the comfort of my home with 5 star accommodation. The pool was endless. Very affordable. I will use this again. Thanks Riza!

3 Jul 2017
Thank you Carolyn. It was such a pleasure hosting you.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The unit was very nice and the owner & caretaker was fantastic.”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The unit in Sea Residences was close to Airport and also close to Mall Of Asia which is what we wanted.The unit itself was very clean and everything we needed was there,so a big thank you Riza S.(if you have a 2 bedroom unit in Sea Residences could you let me know,for my next trip.)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Mar 2017
Thank you Cora. It was such a pleasure to be your host. Tita Nona is boasting how clean the unit when you left despite the fact that you stayed for more than a month. Her word is " spic and span" . You and your hubby were such an excellent guests and I am looking forward to host you again in the near future. I will let you know when I have a 2 bedroom unit... Thank you so much.
Bogota, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

18 Mar 2017
Thank you. for this review. Security staff in Sea Residence are excellent staff. I will definitely let them know of their good deeds... Thank you for staying with us...
aliikane
Kapaau, Hawaii
“Review”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

It was just a place to stay for the night, nothing great about it to my American standard, owner was very helpful and the rate is affordable for a 5 days stay, very clean w/air, wifi fully furnished unit, would I recommend this place? Yes

Sam W
Honolulu
“Please and convenient.”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This an economical and comfortable alternative to staying at a hotel. The entire process was easy and very trust worthy. I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing