3,470 results
All reviews rooftop pool resorts world close to the airport rooms are small naia terminal free shuttle airport hotel walking distance short stay very nice hotel shuttle service overnight stay buffet breakfast convenient location between flights international airport baymont
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Unlike the ones I see online that when you have a GC (Gift Certificate) the staff won't accommodate you. I find it untrue, because when I had my reservation they replied less than a minute. Although, the security fee (2,000 PHP and refundable if there are no damages occurred within the stay) was not indicated in the GC or at least given a head's up when we received a confirmation email. Overall, I liked our stay and the Rooftop was so chill. Definitely will go back again :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank hrnandzjil
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great location within walking distance of T3 this is just what we required before an early flight out of Manila the following morning. Staff were friendly, room was nice, pool area was good. I can’t really fault this hotel and so if you’re looking for something near the airport with some great facilities for a short stay at a good price then definitely book here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Read89
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

In a good location close to the airport. Very comfortable beds. Bathroom in room is very small, very dark and not well aired and is wet room style so everything gets very wet!
Had to literally jump through hoops to get my deposit back as I had to prove who I was - I had the receipt as requested, they had a copy of my passport and it was the same lady serving us both times - apparently my signature didn’t match!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018

The hotel is about a 10 min drive from the airport. The hotel provides an airport shuttle but we did not avail for this service, I don't like to wait so we paid less than 200 pesos for an airport taxi. Very nice lobby, very friendly front desk staff and luggage help is available right away. I booked online and the only available room at that time is a bedroom with two single bed but upon checked in, we were able to get a queen bed right away. It was a late checked in at 11pm but it was a breeze. Standard size room but still more spacious than the Hyatt Hotel that we stayed in when we vacationed in London and a lot cheaper. Very affordable clean room. My only problem is the hair dryer location. The hotel need to find a spot to place the hair dryer in the bathroom not in the bedroom area. Another issue is the hard water, the hotel need to invest in a good water softener. Before I forget the walls is not really sound proof. At around midnight I can hear a muffled conversation from adjacent room and can hear the opening and closing of doors. Another plus is the Hotel is easily accessible to the airport via a skywalk and transporting luggages is not a problem at all. The hotel provides help to transport all luggages up to almost the gate area (terminal 3). Proximity to a shopping mall and restaurants and fast food also. Very fulfilling breakfast is also included. There is also a free welcome drink available til 11pm.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as we had a flight the day after. Perfect location just a short walk from the airport terminal - extremely handy. Good breakfast buffet and great staff. Check in and out was efficient and we enjoyed a relaxing massage before our flight by two lovely women. Just perfect!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Belmont H, General Manager at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Hanniluss,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write the fantastic review!
We are happy to learn that our location, facilities and our staff have exceeded your expectations and rest assured we will continue our effort to tender you as well as all our guests, the highest level of service and hospitality.
Furthermore, it is my pleasure to introduce you “Savoy Hotel Manila” our sister Hotel, just a few minutes away from Belmont Hotel and soon to open in the second half of this year. I wish I can personally welcome you also, to Savoy Hotel Manila.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future in both Belmont Hotel and Savoy Hotel,

Kindest regards,