“The best Chinese seafood kitchen at Dampa”

Royal Kitchen Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 524 Restaurants in Pasay
Reviewed 31 August 2016

OMG! It is my first place at Dampa and we ended up at this place after purchasing all of our fresh seafood at the nearby wet market. We had everything cooked at this place and everything was absolutely delicious. Everything that was presented to us came out better than the next dish. I will definitely come back here. This is now one of my favorite restaurants in Manila. I especially love the sinigang sa miso and the adobong pusit. Yum!!!

1  Thank Honeybunny96

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Buy the seafood from the market next door you want to eat then bring it to the restaurant to prepare it how you want it....it doesn't get much better than this! I came with family friends that ordered for us and everything we had was excellent! You have to try it out. We went twice in two weeks on our trip!