“I keepnon coming back!”
Review of Midway Grill

Midway Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

They served yummy baby back ribs at a reasonable price. I stopped here most of the time while traveling the North. Great place and they also have different menus. But baby back ribs is a must try here!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Since the epiphany of the beach and party scene in La Union, food places have mushroomed in the area.

But only a few restos really offer reasonable and good food. Midway Grill had been here for so long I wonder why there's only a few tourists who know this place.

Servings are quite big and the BBQ ribs are their bestsellers. There are available Filipino and Western dishes to choose from and I'll say it again, they come in reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I'm always traveling in and out of the Philippines and when I'm there I'm mainly in the LU area and this is one of the places I enjoy going with my friends.

There's normally 10-15 of us when we visit and the majority of us aim for the baby back ribs. The meat falls of the bone and you know you won't be hungry still when you leave.

The price is affordable and the atmosphere in there is amazing I will continue to return here whenever I'm in the area keep up the good work.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Food is good, tastes like grandma made them. Price was very reasonable and servings are for sharing. Service very good. We liked the lo-mi and the maki-mi.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the restaurants that we almost had a food coma. There were so many food to chose from and the price was just right. Most of the food selection are priced at P160 like the lechon kawali, pakbet, and beef broccoli. The others are priced at around P225. Set back are: they don't serve fresh fruit juices, the food is only ok.

The staff is friendly and they have a TV where uou can watch the news while waiting for your order. I recommend this place for those with limited budget.