All reviews after midnight convenience store side table your luggage i highly recommend this hotel spacious rooms convenient location per night sm mall the ground floor toilet duvet lobby elevator towels branch taxi
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Ok. This hotel is simplicity at its core. No frills, no luxury tubs, no free paper at the room, no in-room bar...
But, for people who prefers the simple things, this is the one hotel that exemplifies it. Clean bedroom, a separate cubicle for bath and toilet, (which seems to me a bit of luxury, because you get to step on dry floor when you poop, unlike other hotels where water from the toilet may sometimes splash over to the toilet side).

Oh, and one nice thing about it was that i could watch tv while sitting on the throne pooping, because if i leave the door open, the tv screen reflects on the glass and i can watch and listen in even when i am inside the toilet.. I only get to do that in five-star hotels that have TVs right inside the bath... :)..

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Booked at this hotel for Ironman Davao coz it was the closest to the race venue. The room was filthy, with blood stains and boogers on the wall, it was clearly not cleaned at all!! Front desk is very rude and doesn’t even know how to smile and greet guests at all. This hotel was very inconsiderate to atheletes who needed an early breakfast before the race, they couldn’t be bothered catering to us and adjusting, to provide us even with coffee or hard boiled eggs, they don’t care!! When I requested (begged even!) for a special arrangement for ha athletes, front desk answered me “ironman participants are not our only guests here, we have corporate guests as well!”

Worst experience ever!! Please don’t stay in this hotel especially for ironman davao again next year!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2018

This hotel is clean, modern, comfortable and quiet. Lot's of TV channels to watch. It has a great location, walking distance to the SM Mall and right next to a whole plaza of restaurants, I wish I had been staying long enough to try them all. There's a restaurant in the lobby and my favorite thing, The Elisya Spa.. ( I probably spelled that wrong) Rachel gave me one of the best massages ever. Thanks so much........
I highly recommend this hotel and will choose to stay here on our next visit to Davao..

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2017

This is the new hotel and bigger than redplannet hotels. decent price and location is very good too. If you do eary check in they will charge to 560 peso. but that's still ok. considering you get the conviennce of staying in the same room longer. wifi is good they have a decent restraunt in the lobby. you can store your luggage and there is a BBQ boss just outside the hotel and few bars. Airport is just 10 minutes by taxi.

Room tip: get a High floor.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2017

this is the newest goHotels branch i went to and this had the most number of floors. we stayed for three nights.
we checked in about 6pm after going to malagos garden resort (again), and we were booked to the top floor. it had a large bed (bigger than average go hotel bed) and so far the most spacious go hotel room i've ever been into. my only complaint was that the toilet and the shower and the sink were separated by glass doors. it was really quite inconvenient.
however, location wise, it was one ride away from SM, abreeza mall and Gmall, even aldevinco. it is located behind a phoenix gasoline station and there are different restaurants nearby so getting around was very pocket friendly. we only even took the taxi twice, first when we came back from bankerohan market with 12 kilos of pomelos and second was when we went to the airport for our flight.

Date of stay: November 2017