“Creme Brûlée Wow ”
Review of Bondi&Bourke Davao

Bondi&Bourke Davao
Ranked #2 of 577 Restaurants in Davao City
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I come here to eat dessert only because I see on Facebook that Mayor of Davao says yummyz and Wil Dasovich here. I don't have money or nice clothes but Chef Pat tells me "U are always welcome here Mate". I google mate it means friend. Wow Chef Pat.. Thanks for making me feelz important even though I don't have lotz of money. ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I love Bondi

Reviewed July 10, 2017

With my visit to the Davao branch, I have been to all three B & B's. I can say the food unfailingly is simply excellent. All their entrees are good but their steaks are something else. I guess Australians indeed know their beef.

Staff are well trained, the wine selection (Australian of course) is varied, and the food is up there. I was trying to do a review of this Davao outlet last April 2017 but I couldn't find the restaurant in your list.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Been meaning to go for a long time but man we should have gone sooner great steaks and seafood. It is a Australian fare at it best great food and atmosphere it is a true 5 star restaurant in Davao. For that special night or just to have a great night out this is the place the place. Recommend you make this a must place to go/

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I never get board of eating in the best restaurant in Davao. The owner is super friendly, never an attitude or rudeness to customers, which can't be said by a certain French restaurant in southern Mindanao. Bondi & Bourke has jumped 7 spots from number 14 to number 7 at the time of this review. Only 6 more to go and you'll be number one! I just love this restaurant.

Guess what, if its on the menu, then its available no "Sorry Sir, not available" here. If Chef Pat is around (which he normally always is),he will even make you your own request if he has the ingredients! A new menu is updated if something becomes unavailable. They recently added a divider wall on the outside patio area which creates and even more intimate atmosphere.

My Girlfriend loves their Mussels in Thai Curry Sauce so much, that Pat made her the entre that she requested. The mussels in Thai curry sauce in Linguine! She absolutely loved it. He's also baking a new type of bread which is Fantastic. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Traveller34335
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I'd been to Australia a couple of times, including Bondi beach itself, so I had high expectations, which were wholly and completely met. I was hoping for a big meal, well made, and in a friendly atmosphere, and that's exactly what I got. The portions were more than plenty, the staff were friendly and efficient, and all in all it was a great experience. I definitely plan on going back.