“Launch in " Japanise Restauran"”
Review of Rai Rai Ken

Rai Rai Ken
Ranked #301 of 512 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

I am from Ukraine and in my country last 10 years very popular japanise food, especcially sushi. And here Philipines i expected good jupan.food. I request california sushi- it was spacy and soya sous very salty. Second dish, shrims with fried vegetables and rise were little bit better, but not healty at all. No fresh juice or winebyou can' find there. Finaly i paid 500 peso for 2 not testy dishes + mango juce from can :/. I never will visit again present restauran.

1  Thank Сергей Т
There are newer reviews for Rai Rai Ken

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We ordered tuna sashimi and ramen with pork and tofu.Service was prompt annd food was fresh and tasty.Quite a popular joint in Gaisano Mall.

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

When i arrived from the airport, I rushed to this resto because it was quite and i have tried other branches in cebu and manila. To my surprise, the foods were prepared poorly. I ordered the RRK bento meal. Beef teriyake was salty, gyoza was salty too, the rice was not the typical japanese rice, tempura coating was like a plastic....

I would not recommend this resto.

1  Thank Narellano
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Every time I dine at any Rai Rai Ken restaurant, it is ALWAYS disappointing. The food here is too expensive and the portions are just too small! Plus, the service is just as worse as their meals!

2  Thank Mia S
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I was really excited when we ate in Rai Rai Ken because I really loved to try their food. I loved their Bento... Super !!! But still I was not that impressed with regards to their service.