“A dessert I wouldn't miss when I am in Davao City”

Aling Foping's Halo-Halo
Ranked #8 of 17 Dessert in Davao City
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Though there are alot of restaurants which serve our Pinoy favorite Halo Halo, Aling Foping's Halo Halo is very different. You get to choice what to enjoy in your halo halo. They will ask you to fill up a form, check all the ingredients you want and viola, they will serve exactly what you want.

In addition, their ice is the best. Exactly what you want in any halo halo.

Yes, it takes time before they can serve it to you. But I don't mind waiting for the best halo halo experience.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

How would a davaweño not know about this famous Halo halo place situated inside the Matina Town Square (MTS) yup you should try and know it for yourself. Yum!

Reviewed November 3, 2016

I tried their durian halo halo and have not forgotten how good it was! Oh the taste was really exquisite and nothing of the strong smell of the durian fruit. We went to their store at the matina town square. Service was not that good, and the place was so so, only benches and tables but the durian halo halo completed the experience. I did not get their other halo halo since it ordering was kinda confusing coz we had to pick the sweets to be used and there was language barrier so instead i just ordered the durian halo halo and surprisingly it was the best halo halo i had.

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Personally, I am a very picky eater of the nation's favorite halo-halo. And when I had the chance to visit the well known Aling Foping's halo-halo, the search for MY halo-halo is over. I get to pick the toppings I want in my halo-halo and the size of the cup.
This is a place one has to go when visiting Davao.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

A different taste of halo halo with 12 different ingredients All you have to do is to choose your own with 6 flavors and they will serve it for you. It's really special and it provides a refreshing and cooling feeling to every customer these hot days of summer. So when you visit Davao City, don't ever miss to experience the quality halo halo in town.