“Awesomeness”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Food was indeed awesome. I wasn't disappointed when i get to visit this place. Food were affordable and ambiance was great.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My friends had been here already and were suggesting I shouldn't miss trying it
Went there with a good friend then yes we really had a great dinner, though our food was served quite long
Their prices are quite expensive but still worth it!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Had a family gathering one afternoon at Demitasse. Kids say try their Banoffee, so I did, and it did not disappoint! Yum yum!

When in Davao, try this place, a block away from the Davao City National High School, across Hotel Vicente, along F. Torres Street.
The place is big, 2 floors and more than 10 tables downstairs, and function rooms for small meetings upstairs.
Food is good, but waitstaff can get rattled with a lot of orders from different people ordering at the same time.
Try their Montecristo sandwiches and their mexican taco-- big servings.
But the best is still the Banoffee!! Love it!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We have been going to this place on many occasions for different reasons ~ after Sunday church service lunch, meetings, random meet-ups. For this visit however I and my spouse decided to have dinner here. There have been dozens of mixed cuisine and fusion restaurants that have mushroomed in the city but nothing beats the personalized attention the waitstaff would give us. Any random food server would call us by our job title and their 'Thank You's' are endless even for modest tips.
The same goes for their security guards who assist in opening doors and locating a parking spot.
As usual food is excellent, reasonably priced.
Caveat: The service can be a bit slow when the place is packed, otherwise a 10-15 minute waiting time is to be expected.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered their breakfast menus and guess what its only less than 150 and the serving is big! Good for 2 persons. I also like the ambiance of the place..