“Good food, good music.”
Review of Saging Repablik

Saging Repablik
Ranked #4 of 17 Dessert in Davao City
Reviewed May 16, 2017

The name of the restaurant was self explanatory. They have added banana in all of their dishes. And I find it very creative. I love the spareribs in banana sauce! yumm! The #DEQ on the 2nd floor has an acoustic night non Saturdays which is a great hang out place to drink and catch up with friends. The down side is that the stairs going up doesn't have a cover, and if there's rain you will definitely get wet.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

We went here for a lunch meeting. We just arrived in Davao City and this has set the bar high when it comes to food in Davao. The ambiance was very nice. The place is very Instagram-able, I must say, due to the rustic and countryside vibe it exudes. They got impeccable cakes and food.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I was worn out by the day's work. I want to relax and wind the night out. I was brought by my companion to this place. I was not disappointed. It was a nice place. The security was tight. The place is in the second floor painted black and garage style decoration. The menu is stylish drinks are labeled "inoms" foods as "kaons". And they are affordable. The staff are accommodating . There was a dou acoustic playing nice and easy song. I enjoyed the night.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

This is our hang out place with my college friends every after dinner we had in another restaurant, we always enjoy some dessert and some drinks in this place. I love their banana desserts.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

Their cakes are superb. I have sweet tooth so I enjoyed this cafe much! Price is ok but not cheap. Great ambiance as well.