“Date for Two”

Marbled Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #185 of 553 Restaurants in Davao City
Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

This place serves one of the greatest steaks in the city. They can offer you almost every steak you wanted to try, which includes the expensive and currently heard abouts regarding the so called Wagyu Meat from the "Wagyu" Cow. You can search on the net if you want to know it further. Anyway, wagyu per 150g cost 1,900 pesos (For further prices, check the pictures I uploaded to this one). I haven't tried their wagyu but instead I just ordered the US rib eye choice cooked in medium rare. On the otherhand, I tried wagyu at the Whitehouse that cost 1,200 pesos per 100g. That place too is good for dating too. In addition to Marbled; The ambiance is pretty much cozy and nice, I noticed that people eating there have a good sense of taste. Most of them are couples or a group of matured friends. The food ofcourse are satisfying! But in contrast, it's not budget friendly. I really suggest to go to this place for dating. Well, I hope my reviews will give you enough information. Have fun! :)

1  Thank Bygz P

Reviewed November 30, 2015

I had a medium rare "US Prime" rib-eye steak (500g) and it was done to perfection. The only problem is that it was not USDA Prime and would have only graded USDA Choice at best. My wife had the herb roast chicken which had a nice smokey flavor. The staff did an excellent job and the atmosphere was inviting. Burger Chef just down the street was closed for the day and Marbled turned out to be a welcome alternative.