All reviews laundry shop the ground floor dessert factory original casa convenience store laundry place casa verde mini mart great room air con recommend this hotel place to stay located close rooms are clean comfortable hotel key card hot and cold shower
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful little hotel!
Upon arrival I had issue as I requested for double bed room, but was informed that there's only twin room available, but they can put beds together if needed. It was close to midnight and being extremely tired I didn't want to spend any minute to argue or arrange something. My single question was: they knew I specially requested for double bed (and upper floor) when making a booking a month before, then why didn't they put the beds together before my arrival? I got room on lower floor as well (fine,such request is always subject to availability) right opposite entrance to the stairs, so you could hear staff in the morning laughing there and discussing something really loud. But it was just my bad lack and I totally disagree with previous reviewer for points about location and staff.

Location is central, close to everything, easy to walk or just use Grab ( it's cheap!!!) to get anywhere you need. We walked around to all the main landmarks (1,5-2km away from hotel) and it was rather fun than tiring. Have 24h shop downstairs, 7/11 across the road, Bo's coffee 250 meters away to start the day, few eating places around too. Very convenient.

My last point is about staff: they are sincerely friendly, smart and fabulous ( even the security guy downstairs, always with a smile)
The night shift that checked us in was brilliant. Yes, they made me very upset with that twin beds and lower floor story. But, the next day, when we came back - they already arranged the double bed. Without any remind from my side.
Room was exceptionally clean, yes, maybe few scratches here or there, but who cares, if it smells good and shines. Spotted little ants in bathroom, but harmless guys.
Bed was comfy. They do ask 50 peso if you want extra pillow. You will be also asked 1000 peso for deposit during your stay. TV has decent amount of channels, one can find few to kill.
Good value for money paid.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raccoon_me
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a bad location and it needs a refurbishment very soon.
The receptionist that checked us in was not at all informative. She gave us all the wrong information about taxi's and going to the beach in Mactan (and she needs to learn the difference between the words 'day tour' and 'entrance fee' - I won't go into details here...). We ended up having a really crappy day and after that sleeping in a really crappy hotel, in which I even saw a cochroach crawling in the hallway!
The rest of the staff was very kind, but I would not recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Located at the heart of Cebu City where everything you need is within reach. Very clean rooms,friendly and accommodating staff, they have free bottled water in the mini bar daily. Definitely the best place to stay in Cebu City!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2018

stayed here twice, first stay was for 11nyts, second stay was for 3 nyts, very modern and colorful looking hotel, room is spacious, they have fridge in the room, a safe, bathroom is nice, pillows are nice too, staff is super friendly

hotel is in good location, there's a hospital in front, on the lobby level, there are cafes and restaurant and nuat thai, downstairs theres a desert place, walking distance to atms, 711, mini stop, there's a laundry shop as well,

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank ocram_leiuqra
Reviewed February 24, 2018

Although the exterior of the building doesn't look much, just the reception lobby itself made us feel welcoming. The staff were polite and helpful. The room was basic yet clean. The shower worked fine but the optional rain shower didn't work. Perhaps insufficient water pressure.

Within walking distance there are many restaurants, massage parlours, money changers, banks and even a decent sized shopping mall with a supermarket. Being able to get around without needing to take any other forms of transport can save a lot of time when traffic jam is a norm in Cebu city.

Date of stay: February 2018