Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$44
US$60
US$253
Trip.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdessert factorylaundry shoporiginal casathe ground floorcalled casadesert placeten minutes' walkchannel guidelaundry placeclean and modern hotelthai massage placegreat roomconvenience storecasa verdefree toiletrieslobby levelmini mart
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are clean and the hotel well placed in Cebu city. Very affordable and perfect if you just want to sleep, have a good shower and explore the city. Very helpful staff, will come back shortly with pleasure

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Its so helpful coz my nephew was admitted at velez hospital right infront of the building. Receptionists had the sympathy to honor our request they addressed it rightaway. The room was so comfy i like the combinations of colors. Was very clean and i feel so comfortable. The bathroom has an accessories which I admired alot. Took pictures of it and will refer this secret and nice hotel to my friends co workers and relatives.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Pros

Friendly Staff
Clean
Room smelled fresh
Budget friendly

Cons:
No bidet
No view (room we stayed had big windows but not a very pleasant view)
No coffee provided (room had water heater but no complimentary coffee or tea provided)

This place is ideal if you are looking for a place to sleep, take a shower and then head on to a whole day tour.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful little hotel!
Upon arrival I had issue as I requested for double bed room, but was informed that there's only twin room available, but they can put beds together if needed. It was close to midnight and being extremely tired I didn't want to spend any minute to argue or arrange something. My single question was: they knew I specially requested for double bed (and upper floor) when making a booking a month before, then why didn't they put the beds together before my arrival? I got room on lower floor as well (fine,such request is always subject to availability) right opposite entrance to the stairs, so you could hear staff in the morning laughing there and discussing something really loud. But it was just my bad lack and I totally disagree with previous reviewer for points about location and staff.

Location is central, close to everything, easy to walk or just use Grab ( it's cheap!!!) to get anywhere you need. We walked around to all the main landmarks (1,5-2km away from hotel) and it was rather fun than tiring. Have 24h shop downstairs, 7/11 across the road, Bo's coffee 250 meters away to start the day, few eating places around too. Very convenient.

My last point is about staff: they are sincerely friendly, smart and fabulous ( even the security guy downstairs, always with a smile)
The night shift that checked us in was brilliant. Yes, they made me very upset with that twin beds and lower floor story. But, the next day, when we came back - they already arranged the double bed. Without any remind from my side.
Room was exceptionally clean, yes, maybe few scratches here or there, but who cares, if it smells good and shines. Spotted little ants in bathroom, but harmless guys.
Bed was comfy. They do ask 50 peso if you want extra pillow. You will be also asked 1000 peso for deposit during your stay. TV has decent amount of channels, one can find few to kill.
Good value for money paid.

1  Thank Raccoon_me
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a bad location and it needs a refurbishment very soon.
The receptionist that checked us in was not at all informative. She gave us all the wrong information about taxi's and going to the beach in Mactan (and she needs to learn the difference between the words 'day tour' and 'entrance fee' - I won't go into details here...). We ended up having a really crappy day and after that sleeping in a really crappy hotel, in which I even saw a cochroach crawling in the hallway!
The rest of the staff was very kind, but I would not recommend staying here.