“50% of my meals are from SOHO”
Review of Soho Park

Soho Park
Ranked #22 of 860 Restaurants in Cebu City
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Description: Modern Cafe & Restaurant in the heart of Cebu IT Park. With a distinct New York-inspired interior, Soho Park offers chic and cozy dining experience. Bask in the natural light coming through the French glass walls and relax over delightful hand-made food.
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I live just above in the Asia premier, and I LOVE the food! great staff, Great Chef! Kind service and great value for money.

Robert L, General Manager at Soho Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Thank you Victor. Its always lovely to see you.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

This restaurant feels like home. The chef was very accommodating to all our requests and makes delicious and healthy comfort food. Everyone that works here is down to earth and the food is impeccable. We love that the location is central and close to everything in Cebu City. Located at the heart of IT Park beside Krispy Kreme. Since we live in the area, we frequent this spot a lot and it never disappoints. Ambience is great for couples, families, and friends. Great breakfast, lunch, or dinner spot in the heart of the city. Must try :)

Thank you Samantha. We hope you will come in again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Best experience dining in a restaurant that's in the heart of one busiest place in town but you will feel relaxed and taken care of...food is divine and sumptuous...most of all the people behind the success and the super kind owners. a must try everyone...btw, price is cheap but with class.

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

So me & my friends decided to try this new place called Soho Park. Located in I.T park Cebu Beside Krispy Kreme. I love the interiors. It feels really cozy and nice! I love how it has a zen kind of vibe. Their waiters & waitresses also have a pleasing personality. Moving on, we were given service water with lemon and cucumber to start with, which I love! We ordered strawberry cheesecake, americano and 2 fresh juices, "doctor's orders" & "I love life" I would like to say that their juice is really good! I like it cause it has no sugar. It's all pure healthy ingredients. I am very satisfied! Next visit, we will be trying their main course and I can't wait!

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Awesome ambience , Very hospitable and a great diversity of taste , I really recommend this place for any casual or formal meals , They have an international chef with a lot of experience and the place performed to its fullest .

1  Thank viren k