Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$30
View deal
Expedia.comUS$37
PricelineUS$34
Hotels.comUS$37
Agoda.comUS$33
TravelocityUS$37
Trip.comUS$41
All reviews decent room downtown cebu free breakfast floor mall wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2022

I booked 5 days in this hotel and at the reception I waited 30 minutes because a member of staff had to take my luggage so I decided to take it myself.
on entering the room cold shower and weak wifi and no bottled water.
I'm disappointed I won't be back

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed June 21, 2022

It was a last minute booking just to spend the Father’s Day with my family. I didn’t regret booking this hotel to make the occasion extra special. We booked for 3 rooms and the Front Desk extended an extra effort to provide us adjacent rooms. The rooms were spacious, clean, and cozy. The food were also very delicious that was beyond our expectations. I also would like to thank the Manager Mr Seigfred Paraguya for extending a very warm service to my family. Indeed, our Father’s day was extra special. ❤️

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2022

My family and I checked in for a night at One Central Hotel for the second me, and let me tell you that it was worth it. One thing my family and I love about the hotel is their staff, who are friendly and accomodating. Another thing also is their delightful foods that satisfy our stomachs. Lastly, the hotel's pool gives off relaxing vibes. One Central Hotel is located within the city, and it is convenient for us who lives in the city, too. So, if you are looking for a hotel to relax and stay in, then this is the right place.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed April 19, 2022

Typhoon damage to hotel is being repaired. Rooms are still very reasonable and well maintained. Skip the offer of free breakfast with the room. Just not worth the money at all. Biggest advantage: Close to the Minor Basilica of Santo Nino.

Room tip: Good views all the way along. Roof Top Pool has the best views of Cebu City.
Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed December 16, 2020 via mobile

We have booked this hotel for five nights, but arrived early morning on the Sunday on the 13th of December. Was greeted by a very friendly porter and security top marks on them. Was taken up to the lobby where we met Jan the receptionist extremely helpful and very professional lady. Was given our pass keys for the room and told which floor 18. Room was very clean and a nice size, facilities in the room Wi-Fi television hairdryer all good. The staff at this hotel are extremely professional, at the reception area we had Jan and Chen and at night we had angel. The waitering staff are very professional Kurt who is our normal waiter very professional. The location of the hotel could’ve been more central but not far from all the amenities by taxi. Right the only problem with the hotel that we found was the food. The breakfast buffet didn’t exist because of the pandemic that we are in at the moment and the choice of breakfast was limited but not bad. Evening meals on the other hand we found lacking, on our last night my wife and I ordered burger which was cooked from frozen by microwave and extremely tough sent back. Came back the same very disappointed. But on the whole we’ve had a very relaxing time.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Resident Manager, Marketing at One Central Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear your comments on our hotel facilities and services. We have taken note of your concern and our team is already looking on ways to improve our service to make our guests feel more comfortable. We hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Best,