“definite a great place to stay in cebu for an affordable price.”

Roseate Pensione House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Roseate Pensione House
Ranked #32 of 76 Cebu City B&B and Inns
Bulacan
“definite a great place to stay in cebu for an affordable price.”
Reviewed 26 November 2009

I traveled with my family in cebu last nov 23 in cebu. I just made a last minute reservation online in this pension. I didn't expect anything but i was surprise to see location. It's in downtown area near ATM machine, churches, etc. It's really affordable because room rates include free breakfast. I got the Family room with paranomic view.

We didn't have have a chance to eat breakfast because we leave early in the morning for city tour. When the front desk call us to take our order. Our city tour driver called us to inform us that we're ready leave for our whole tour. Coffee is quite pricey but all in all i will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank Treatingwriter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Manila
Reviewed 9 November 2009

I made my reservations as early as July of 2009. This was the only pension house that they include breakfast at a very affordable rate. Please check out their website http://www.roseatepensione.com/ and check out their rates. Sir Pj answered all our inquiries through e-mail and confirmed my reservations at once. Come September I follow up again my reservation made last July, and they said that it was already reserved under my name since July. I really thanked them for their efficiency.
I would suggest you get their panoramic view room because it is quit spacious than other rooms. My family got the Family room which has 1 queensize bed and 1 double bed but it eat up the space of the entire room.
Breakfast is just ok. The only downside is that you have to pay for P10.00 for instant coffee or juice. You can also tell them to not include breakfast in your room rates if you like. They can deduct it immediately. And it is ok with them.
In terms of service, the staff and the management are one of the best to deal with. I can guarantee that. You can negotiate with them easily at your convenience. Hot and cold water are ok. They also provide a tootpaste and shampoo. Good condition and cold running AC. Wifi is at the lobby only. The location is also a plus. Walking distance to Crowne Regency Hotel and Tower. Just don’t expect much of this pension house (rooms, building itself) and I will tell you, you will enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family