we had our overnight stay at the said hotel (thank goodness!). the front desk receptionist, who attended our online reservation, was not that courteous. they need to improve their customer service. it took them a long time to process our check in/out.
to access their wifi, you have to purchase a card worth of P150 for the wifi password. and their access was also slow.
their bathroom is a disaster! the faucets need replacement. and the water comes from deep well and it has some sort of 'smell'. also, the water clogged after taking a shower.
the bed linens were not that soft. it was uncomfortable to sleep with. they placed a sort of 'thin carpet' in between the linens.
the aircon in our room was not that cool.
1. the food in cafe marcelino (which is located at the 3rd floor) was good and within reasonable price. for a price of P100, you have a complete meal.
2. service at the said restaurant was also commendable.
3. the hotel stewards were courteous.
4. their rates are very affordable.
5. the location of the hotel is walking distance to some cultural spots.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cebu Business Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cebu Business Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City