“Sizzle!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Philippine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

At first i am in doubt if their foods are delicious, because its cheap just like the usual steaks. But absolutely, their food is great. I love how their porkchop taste. Its so delicious and tasty! Thumbs up

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Rodeo Grill @ SM cebu....happened July 16, 2017 with my husband and a 3 yr old daughter.. We patiently wait for our order though noticing that it was already unreasonable that our order was not yet served. We tried to follow up our order and the waiter came asking who took our order? because our order was not forwarded..They just said sorry and asking our order again so they can prioritized it??? ...We were waiting for nothing!!!....We walked out telling them that better check your services here!!! .....There was a crew (floor supervisor maybe) standing very near to our table. He never noticed that our order was not yet served???...My 3 yr old daughter always staring at the kitchen section that every time there's a waiter bringing out food expects that it was already ours, saying "yehey naa na ato food!" (yehey our food is here) not knowing that there's no order to be served! it was our first time but very disappointing since the service was totally terrible.....

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We were able to visit their branch at SM CEBU. And we were satisfied with their food. try their sizzling bulalo, of course lechon, and sizzling chicken. You'll end up full and happy :)
Not to mention their service crew, the ambience, and the interior design.. West side baby

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank thedz D
Reviewed February 15, 2017

overall no complaints....not brilliant but reasonably priced with good service .convenient location near ayala mall

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2016

We ate at the SM mall branch for lunch. The Cowboy motif is fun, but mostly the seating is on small stools, nobody seemed to want to sit on, not exactly kickback dining. We took some remaining spots on the long upholstered bench along one wall, which was fine. I had a Cowboy burger which was very good, my friend had the Crispy Chow Chicken which wasn't cooked all the way through (ugh) It was no bigger and 50% more expensive than JollieBee, and not as good. So. like many restaurants it's hit or miss. I was amused that so many classic Filipino foods were on the menu with "cowboy-ized" names; "Black Stallion Crispy Pata"? hahaaa. But one thing that really bothered me was the 'Christian Music'. I asked the waiter and he said they play it everyday. I was there to eat lunch, with a bit of cowboy flavor, not go to a revival meeting. A little Country Western music would seem to be much more fitting. Come on guys, keep the religious stuff personal.

Date of visit: October 2016