Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Raju Sheth
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Nice place

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 3, 2024via mobile
The location is excellent and the staff are very friendly . The rooms are nice and spacious and facilities in the room are very good as well.
The breakfast is ok but almost nothing for vegetarians apart from the fruits . I hope they find a way to improve this
Date of stay: May 2024
    C$30
  • StayForLong
0.2 km from Mandarin Plaza Hotel
View more hotels in Cebu City
All reviews ayala mall convenient location enjoyed my stay philippines staycation bidet
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2024

Arrived around noon and was told check-in was 3pm firm. Tried to get lunch and dinner in the restaurant but left after waiting over 15 minutes with no service. The highlight was the room had a bathtub and I appreciated the hot soak. The girl at the front desk were curt and very official. I won't be returning.

Room tip: Don't expect to check-in before 3pm.
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2024

This was a first time visit to Cebu and the Mandarin plaza was a Great value hotel with good size rooms, location is great with Ayala centre literally a short walk away.
Clean rooms for a short stay we were happy. We would definitely stay here again for sure.

Room tip: At the moment the pool is under renovations. Grab taxi is good choice to use and arrive quickly although in some locations it can glitch
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2024 via mobile

Staff were so helpful

My room wasn’t sound proof , to the outside street noise - 24/7

My " so called " complementary breakfast , wasn’t value for money - as the chooses are limited .. I couldn’t recommend it , unless you like a light breakfast

Disappointedly , the Mandarin Plaza’s pool was closed when I stayed at this Cebu City Hotel

( the pool’s closer was noted when I was making my booking on a hotel / motel booking app )

Room tip: Pool still closed ,
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2024

It is ok, nothing special. The room was spacious, but sparse!
The check-in, odd with a large pillar in the way...
The bar...limited...no wine....is this a bar??!!
Even though I was on the 17th floor, it could still hear the noisy traffic below...and the interior floors are all marble/hard tiles, so when people walk down the corridors, it is noisy and most people don't seem to pay attention to others trying to sleep!
The location is good, that's the main positive.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2023

The hotel and all their staff are amazing and ready to assist. Easy check in and check out; the guards outside( JunMar and Miller) assisted in getting Taxis whenever I wanted. Good rooms and very safe. It is a walking distance to Ayala Mall .
Only issue is that if you are vegeterian, then Breakfast has almost nothing for you apart from coffee, salads and bread(if you dont mind eggs). I informed the reception and they said they will inform the Chef and I believe that they will work on it.

Date of stay: August 2023