All reviewsayala malloffer free breakfastmini barhotel lobbyseminarcable
Reviewed November 20, 2017

This hotel is so dirty. I got reservation under the double de luxe room. When I got inside, the wall paint was flaking that was an eyesore. The bed skirts were stained. The carpet has a mark from an iron burnt. The carpet and curtain smells like mold. The AC cover keeps popping out. The key insert to power the room is broken, I had to insert the key many times.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank MarinelK1
Reviewed November 6, 2017

The staff were warm and welcoming and the hotel itself is a little old and can do with some maintenance. The room was clean and tidy and the bed average. The bathroom really needed a makeover in the shower it had mould and the walls and ceiling could use some repair. You can get better value for money

Room Tip: as it is on a major road try and get one of the higher floors less traffic noise and better view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Knew when I booked the hotel online that it was a budget hotel, but this hotel was uninhabitable.

Black mould everywhere, in the shower, the sink and, the fridge. Stains covering the floor, white stains on the curtains, and burn marks in a 'non-smoking' room. Also had to had to jam a toothbrush in the wall for power as the power slot was damaged and the power would not stay on unless I did so. To top it all off I received the complementary breakfast with someone's hair in it.

Overall, worst accommodation I've experienced. Not worth the few pesos you save.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Karl M
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Hotel Park Lane provides good and ambient conference hall for conducting training, workshop or seminars. I attended a training for one week in its conference hall. I found it very spacious and moreover there are other bigger conference halls to accommodate more trainees.

Room Tip: Don't miss buffet meal.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sherabtenzin360
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I supposed to stay here for two nights but then when I saw the place, I changed my mind. Well, their rooms are spacious but its old looking, everything looks old.
Some of the staffs are accomodating well
for some just dont care.
Though the place is accessible to Jollibee, Robinsons Galleria and Sm City. If you are lucky enough there is shuttle bus that passess along that street going to Robinsons for free.
Breakfasy is not good, not
many choices to choose from since it is plated.
I recommend this hotel if you will stay here overnight or go solo, I do not think its for family.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends