Lowest prices for your stay
C$57
BigEarTours
Cebu City, Philippines
It was relaxing
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 17, 2021via mobile
I had a great stay at Bayfront Hotel, Cebu.

The location is very convenient wherein it is about 30 minutes away from the airport, and right across the hotel is the MyBus terminal where this bus is also a convenient transportation service going to and from the airport.

The hotel also has 711 store and ATMS which are very convenient, but if you like to go on a heavy shopping, one of the biggest malls in Cebu is just a minute walk away from the hotel.

The food was delectable and it satisfied my cravings. I recommend their Salisbury steak and their Chicken Cordon Bleu. If you will be having the dinner buffet, ask them if they have the Bistek Tagalog, which is really good.

Their staff is very accommodating. They always follow the safety protocols, even my dining experience was "one seat apart" for the safety of the guests and staff.

I was also planning to go to the gym, but it was close for sanitary purposes, which happened to be acceptable especially this time of crisis.

#BigEarTours #BETBayFrontHotel
    C$72
    C$98
4.2 km from Bayfront Hotel Cebu - North Reclamation
View more hotels in Cebu City
All reviews sm cebu barkada room breakfast buffet bus terminal the ground floor walking distance shopping mall modern hotel filipino food checking in superior room fried fish baymont elevator gym hallway toothbrush
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2020

Please orient your security guards to be courteous of guests - after all, they are the first ones guests meet. It was my first time to stay and I was unfamiliar with the hotel that i took the wrong entry point going to the hotel. The guard was RUDE and OBNOXIOUS and did not even bother to guide me towards the correct entry point. I had to honk at him loud and tell him help me get out of the exit.

Checking out was also slow.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Emme_Cee_85
Doreen Angelie Crystal Estologa, Owner at Bayfront Hotel Cebu - North Reclamation, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2021

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

We remain truly sorry for the disappointing experience during your most recent stay with us, rest assured that the shortcomings you've experience is not the Hotel Standards, and we will look in to correcting these issues.

Should you have plans to visit Cebu in the future, we hope that you will choose Bayfront Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed December 8, 2020 via mobile

I love the location of this hotel, which is just across the bus station and a big mall. The facilities are good, and there's also an ATM and 711 store beside it. However, service needs to be improved. They disturbed my sleep by calling me very early in the morning just to ask what breakfast I want? This is truly disappointing for a late sleeper like me! They could have asked during check-in or the night before. Also, I ask to borrow an iron but have to call them again to follow-up and got it after an hour of requesting it! I dont find the front desk staff friendly. She shouted at me to wear my mask in front of many people at the lobby. The only good service I got is they agreed when i ask for a late checkout, which is at 1pm. I really hope they will improve the service because i find their location very convenient.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Car0lyn1022
Doreen Angelie Crystal Estologa, Owner at Bayfront Hotel Cebu - North Reclamation, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2020

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

We remain truly sorry for your disappointing experience during your most recent stay with us, and regret the inconvenience caused to you. There is no excuse for the poor service that you were accorded, which fell way below our standards and your expectations.

We hope this experience will not affect your overall impression of our Hotel, and should you have plans to visit Cebu in the future, we hope that you will choose Bayfront Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed October 14, 2020

Nice rooms, competent reception staff, frendly. Bad restaurant needs new manager and cook, food is horrible.A good reataurant would help boost occupancies in time of Covide19. I dont want to return as long....

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Well1959
Doreen Angelie Crystal Estologa, Owner at Bayfront Hotel Cebu - North Reclamation, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2020

Dear Mr. Guido,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, both good and areas of improvements for us to address.
It is indeed disappointing to know that the food did not meet your expectation during your stay with us. Rest assured we are looking into this matter with the F&B Team. Once again, please accept our apologies, we hope to welcome you back at Bayfront Hotel Cebu.

Reviewed July 31, 2020 via mobile

I did enjoy my stay in Bayfront Hotel Cebu. Edmerick/Edmer the front office desk, he’s the best! I felt his connection with his guests the way he accommodates us, you will feel that you’re truly welcome in Bayfront Hotel.

Also, Loren or Loraine and Austin did a respectable job in assisting their guests. In my experience, it was one of the best hotel stays in Cebu.

Regardless of the small hotel issues I have, the management still handled my concerns well. I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2020

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed our service on your most recent stay with us and we want you to now that we appreciate your feedback.

On behalf of the Bayfront Hotel Cebu, thank you. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2020

i love the location , its across sm city cebu you can walk to it. the room is spacious , upkeep is not the best though, it feels like a bit rundown already considering its quite a new hotel. buffet was good and the hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. i love the fact they have in house spa, we had room service massage three times during our stay.

Date of stay: February 2020

Greetings from Bayfront Hotel Cebu! We trust you had a safe journey home.

Thank you for your review. It is good to know you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Best Regards,