All reviews kid pool coat of paint white sand scuba diving entrance fee sea breeze main pool pleasant stay infinity pool maintenance
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

For the price I paid, the room is very small, the shower arm hanger is loose and the height of the shower is so low, maybe good for a person that’s 4 feet high max. Out of the nine calls I made to reception from my room, two were answered otherwise it will keep ringing and no one answers. The breakfast was ok. No free shuttle bus from airport and the wanted to charge 900 PHP to be picked up, so we took a taxi for half that price. I asked for water from reception and the delivered two tiny bottles so I asked for more but I was told that that was max I can have per day. No shops nearby otherwise I would have and bought water. So overall, no I would not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Arrived at room after long trip, wanted to take shower. No towels of any sort in room. Ok, maybe make a cup of coffee, I see cups, sugar, cream and hot water pot.... but NO coffee . Ok, I’ll just lay down and relax for a little while, that is until the smell of cigarette smoke started entering my room, guest next door smoking and smell either coming in AC , or the gaps around it. If you like hard beds this is the place for you. But I managed to fall asleep around 7pm for a nap, until the BOOM BOOM of hip hop music started outside at the nearby pavilion. Next day, breakfast was just OK Not what you would expect from a place that bills itself as an island paradise. Next door was the dive shop, let’s see what they have to offer, girl in office spoke little English, and understood less. Oh well I’ll check out the other local dive operations. Hey, they have a wave runners for rent, that sounds like fun. I aasked where the wave runners were located and told that they call another operator and they bring the wave runner to this location, but then I’m told that when you rent one someone from the company that owns them rides on the back with you, what fun. Not!

With all this anxiety I need a massage, I dial the number listed on the phone 110, and get the resort reception desk. I’d like to make an appointment for massage, they said no you have the reception desk, I said i dialed 110 for Spa, they say you got wrong number. What number do I call I ask, 110 I’m told. I hang up and make appointment at shangri-La a nearby spa. I had such high hopes for this place, and it was such a disappointment.

Oh, forgot to mention when I first arrived I took a walk on the very long pier that they have. It was void of any people, except for three children trying to sell me seashells and necklaces and not wanting to take no for an answer.
Not what I expected from a Island Paradise..

Be careful when choosing a resort by their name, they do not always live up to it. Glad I only booked two nights, can’t wait to get out of here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Pbman33480
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

The Pacific Cebu hotel....it took more than half an hour for just the check-in. Is it enough for a start? The sign that shows wifi maybe unavailable is not welcoming for guests who are attached to their phones and want to be connected either.
Rooms are dated and I took a few pictures and attach them to give an idea what you gonna get for the amount of money you are paying. Pools are good but the water was not that clean so I prefered to walk over the pier and get to end of it and swim in the Cebu strait where I could see small fish too.
Breakfast was fair but nothing for western culture, mostly filipino foods but the egg station is really a good idea.
No towels when I checked in, and for a beach hotel, it is recommended to place beach towels plus other normal bath towels.
This hotel is far, really far from shops and the city, if you need something get it before going there as there are no taxis around.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank maxnabtiau
Reviewed January 13, 2018

i agree with noosaa every thing which was written is perfect way to sum up this hotel
i stayed in ocean view hotel and was lovely to wake up to the view and at nights have drink out side the room

stay away from concierge desk they just rip you off a 90 peso taxi journey will cost you 500 by using the hotel find your own taxi and normally they are very willing to look after you for your stay at the resort
the food is very good
but it it is 3 star hotel so if you want more luxury i recommend white sands resort its worth the extra money

Room Tip: bohol is worth visit i hour taxi to port 2 hour boat ride but excellent beaches
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2018

Terribly dirty and smelly room. No nice view, beach is disgusting, cockroaches in the room and staff speaks very bad English and has no idea about profesional service. The money definitively do not worth!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple