All reviews kid pool coat of paint scuba diving white sand entrance fee main pool the resort offers pleasant stay maintenance
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in their family bunk room which has a capacity of 6. The room was cozy and very well-maintained and already came with buffet breakfast. The bathrooms were clean and the hot and cold showers were decent.

They have an infinity pool exclusive for in-house guests but we were disappointed that it can only be used after 10 am. They should consider making it available as early as 6am for guests like us who would want to swim as early as possible.

The beach is not good as expected with any Mactan resort but they have a boardwalk that runs for about 800 m from the shore were one can swim on clear cool waters. But they don’t allow guests to swim before 8 am which was a complete bummer.

If they will only allow the use of their facilities earlier I would have rated them a 5.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Maria L, Front Office Manager at Pacific Cebu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Dear Wohacre,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience at Pacific Cebu Resort International, your feedback and comments is always welcomed and very much appreciated.

Upon reading your comment I was concerned to learn of your disappointing experience with the opening time of our pool facilities. Rest assure that I have discussed your comment with our Director of Recreation for him to improve in this important areas. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your patronage at Pacific Cebu Resort International and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2018

this place is closely considered to be paradise. its cozy, quiet and just right for you to be away from the city. although you need to walk so to dip in the beach, but the pool and the ambiance of the resort is just right for you to enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank khareenflaws
Maria L, Front Office Manager at Pacific Cebu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Khareen,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the place and the ambiance. We look forward to your next stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

When we visited the place was newly renovated and the price was really cheap at 2000 per room per night. The rooms were not bad at all, we had the one’s with stairs and the lower level was likea living area and bathroom was downstairs too. The food was okay but we didn’t like the beach as much. It wasn’t well maintained and there were lots of sea weeds. We didn’t get to swim on the beach, their poolss were big though amd nice. Not much people that time so it was also pretty quiet which we prefer.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Geri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience at Pacific Cebu Resort International, your feedback and comments is very much appreciated.

On behalf of our entire team we thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Beach front is nice on a high tide and it is very relaxing. I want to come back for another swimming.
staff at the restaurant were courteous. it took me sometime to check in because was not yet ready.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank fernandezmichael521

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful service. However we are sorry to read that there was a delay at check in. We know that your time is very important. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

For the price I paid, the room is very small, the shower arm hanger is loose and the height of the shower is so low, maybe good for a person that’s 4 feet high max. Out of the nine calls I made to reception from my room, two were answered otherwise it will keep ringing and no one answers. The breakfast was ok. No free shuttle bus from airport and the wanted to charge 900 PHP to be picked up, so we took a taxi for half that price. I asked for water from reception and the delivered two tiny bottles so I asked for more but I was told that that was max I can have per day. No shops nearby otherwise I would have and bought water. So overall, no I would not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple