Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$63
US$119
US$51
Agoda.com
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$70
US$23
  • Restaurant
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$56
US$46
US$22
Agoda.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$45
Priceline
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
  • Pool
US$34
TravelBook.ph
US$1,700
Movenpick.com
All reviewsan older hotelcomplimentary airportcebu cityhot waternext morningroom ratemactanshuttle
Reviewed February 21, 2017

The first room I was given was damp and smelling really bad. After a hard negociation, I was given another one. Less dampness smell but not clean, even dirty. Very old and derelict furniture. If you have no choice for a one night stay before an earlybird flight....
If you can avoid it! Furthermore, you can hear all what is happening in the room next to you!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

It is an older hotel that has a lot of value. There is a great view from the swimming pool area. It is connected to the Bellavista hotel. You go through that hotel to get to the pool. The restaurant 1565 Cafe is located at the Bellavista Hotel. It has good good there.
We mainly chose it as we were taking an early flight out the next morning. They gave as a 3:00 AM wake up call. The room rate includes breakfast do they make up a good sized one to go for us. They also provide airport pickup and delivery do they took us there in their shuttle.
The room was of reasonable size with a desk. It was the first place I stayed at that did not have a window in the room.
Also they said not to use the safe in the room. They have one in the lobby. I seemed to get it to work when I tried it a couple of times but did not want to risk not getting my stuff out in early AM so I did not use it.
When I took a shower I let the hot water run a while then gave up and took one anyways. The hot water finally made it. You just have to wait a while. There is a pretty good workout room in the connecting hotel. They keep that locked and want 100 pesos per person for two hour.
The lobby was large and comfortable. They gave us both a hand towel and bath towel.
It still has old style keys to the rooms.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Very small room. No view. Small toilet. No internet in room.
Room partition is thin plywood and you can hear everything.
Local phone call charged.
Mall is about 15 minutes walk. one soap is supplied, no other toiletries

Room Tip: I think, rooms are plywood and dangerous in case of fire
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2017

I booked Hotel Cesario as a transit point for my staff who went back to Surigao for year end holidays. I booked here for it's convenient location close to the airport and free airport transfer. I emailed the hotel for the free transfer and all was arranged promptly. I also made a request for a packed breakfast on the day of check out because my staff has to check out very early the next morning at 5am to catch her 7am flight and the staff at Hotel Cesario said it could be arranged. However, on the day of check-in there was a typhoon in Surigao and all flights were cancelled and my staff couldn't fly to Cebu. I emailed the hotel to inform and requested for a free cancellation and a date change. Although the hotel has the right to charge the full room rate as stated in the T&C at booking, they made an exception and gave a free cancellation. They were fully booked on the day of the requested new date. I won't be able to comment on the room or hotel but all I can say is the service rendered before the stay and the compassion shown by the staff is highly ranked. Thank you Miss Blaise Taneo.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Very convenient as they offer a free airport shuttle service whatever time your flight is, which was the win for me as my flight was 6am on the morning. They also pack your breakfast up, be it a basic breakfast but better than nothing and a great service for 2star! The hotel is a little dated and the room we stayed in did have a bit of a mouldy damp smell to it but the air con was working very well and the shower pressure was great and hot water too, which was lovely after the room had got pretty chilly with AC on. Overall if you're just laying over for a couple nights this is pretty decent if you can tolerate the slight smell. Oh yea and there is wifi in the reception area!

Stayed: December 2016