Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
US$1,403
Movenpick.com
US$78
US$59
Good 3.5/5
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$82
Very Good 4/5
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Very Good 4/5
Chambre Hotel Mactan(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$27
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
  • Pool
4,157 results
All reviewsazure barsaffron cafevilla hostplunge pooldeluxe garden roomfoam partygolf cartkids clubbreakfast buffetbeach areabeach frontwater sportsjet skiisland hoppingcebu citytempoactivities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2017

First, I told the customer center that the room was far away from the cream zone and that the staff would replace it at 1 pm. So I waited in the room until 1:30 pm, but there was no contact, and eventually I called the customer center again. The person who called me told me to wait again, saying that there was no room. After 3 pm, I changed the room. As you know, vacation is money. I wasted three hours because of your irresponsible work arrangements.

Secondly, I put my baby shower gel in the bathroom while I was cleaning my luggage for a change of room. So I contacted the customer center and told them that they had left the baby shower gel, and the employee who called me said that they would contact me the next day. But I waited for the next morning morning, but I did not have a phone call, so I contacted him again. Eventually, I was contacted late last night not to find it. Babies are very sensitive to skin, so they only use proven cosmetics when visiting other countries.

Third, I was disgusted by the rude attitudes of the resident security personnel when I visited the Crimson Zone pool.
We called a babysitter and knew that if the babysitter used the pool, the pool would be charged. However, the attitude of the resort security officer confirming this was very rude. I am a resort-based customer. However, the staff at your resort treated me very unfriendly.

I am very disappointed with these aspects of Crimson Resort and will not visit again and I will tell everyone not to go to all people, including Koreans I know.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear 82ktpark,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Crimson Resort and Spa. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

My team and I are embarrassed that we fell short in our service which is far from the standards we are known for. On behalf of my team, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Please know also that I have forwarded your concerns with my team and re-training of staffs would be considered to avoid recurrence of this situation. I hope you could give us another chance to prove the quality of our service and make it up to you.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Good place to take a break with family.
All staffs are very nice and kind so our family had the best time here.
The infinite pool is good. The private beach is good.
The gift shop is good as well.
The breakfast is good !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear mingyunk2017,

Reviewed 16 September 2017

on arrival the resort looks like any other in the asian region,the cracks started on the first morning
day 1;house cleaning forgot to service our room,after going to the reception to book it in the next morning we returned to our room to find the room be cleaned at 5-30pm very dissapointing as we were travelling with an infant.
day 2;kettle failed and we werent able to heat water for baby bottle,then we could not bath baby as the drain plug was jammed shut,we had maintenance men for about 1hr trying to repair the problem and there was the consistant smell of sewage in the bathroom,also they forgot to replace tissues and toilet paper.we had room service that night because of all of the delays and would you believe my wife had to vomit up the food within two hrs of consumption.
day 3;we went for a swim in the infinity pool and was forced to jump of the footpath and into the gardens by a little weasel driving a golf cart which nearly injured my family,we complained to management and they responded by offering us some fruit and bannanas as if we were monkeys.
day 4;after a morning out we returned to have a snack at the kids area called the crimzone, we ordered a club sandwich and when it arrived it turned out to be a turkey and bacon hamburger which i declined to accept as by this stage my patience was wearing thin,the staff there turned from nice to rude with the complementary death stares and even an attempt to charge us which we i flately refused,my wifes chicken burger gave hear stomach cramps and daihorea.that evening we proceeded to have another shot at food by going to a-la-carte in the saffron bar,the food was ok except they got the timing wrong and our indian dish was served without the bread and in the end went cold,WE DECIDED AT THIS STAGE TO CHECK OUT THE NEXT MORNING two days early and go some where else.it was raining very heavy and there were no umbrellas to use and we were informed if we checkout you will not get a refund.WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY TRAPPED IN THE CRIMSON RESORT WITH AN INFANT this would have to be the most puffed up 5 star hotel i have ever been to.
and one other thing the management some deidre or whatever her name, is so lazy she justs copy and pastes her reply to these reviews,no wonder the place is run so poorly.
and i almost forgot,to anyone who is not proud of people being exploited if you stay here you will see lots of poor people standing all day in the sun for probably no more than $10 australian dollars a day.we will never recommend or come here again

5  Thank fortydiamonds
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I had amazing experiences in Bohol (Panglao) and Coron (Dimakaya) and then also visited this resort in Cebu (Mactan). I think my preference lies with the resorts that are less manicured and more natural. The staff and service were overall mediocre. The beach staff were an exception to that... They were super friendly and helpful. The room was nice and the pool was nice. Resort store overpriced. The beach area is relatively small but has some good water for snorkeling with plenty of fish to see. The resort was really crowded and had a DJ for a bubble party which was just...not my thing. And the resort was off in an area of Mactan that meant way too much time in a car in the deplorable Cebu traffic to get anywhere. It was overall OK but I wouldn't go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jultritz
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Jultritz,

Unfortunately, it seems that we did not meet all your expectation.Rest assured that I have noted your comments and we are currently looking for ways to further improve our facilities and services.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Overall we enjoyed our stay. One thing stands out is that , Crimson have a lot going on to accomodate the kids. They wont get bored. Thumbs up on effort. Staff is awesome esp. on the crimEzone area...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear 572jannac,