4,871 results
All reviews azure bar saffron cafe villa host private pool villa foam party golf cart breakfast buffet kids club beach area beach front deluxe room water sports jet ski island hopping cebu city resort activities
Reviewed April 22, 2018

We enjoyed our stay in crimson. We like our villa (ocean view villa w/ pool), bed and pillows are so comfy, bathroom is huge. Internet connection is fast. I suggest to have more choices for foods especially for kids during breakfast and buffet during dinner. Other than that we recommend this hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear cheealnomasi,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Crimson Resort and Spa. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

I am delighted that you had a great time in our resort. Heartfelt service is what we offer to our guests and I know for sure that you have experienced it with our staffs. I have shared your feedback with my team as well who were equally delighted by your appreciation. Furthermore, rest assured that I have noted your comments and we are currently looking for ways to further improve our facilities and services.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our resort in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Beautiful and comfortable resort. Service was also good, staffs in the resort were all kind and always smile. Most of all there were a Korean manager so I could solve the curiosity easily^^. We really enjoyed. Thank you~~

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear annya0923,

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Recently I have completed my South-east Asia trip with a memorable experience, all the hotels where I stayed were absolutely fascinating except this one. It is a gorgeous resort the moment you walk inside the lobby, all the furnitures and I like the design of swimming pool. I was very drowsy and fatigue because of the red-eye flight totally wore me off, actually it was one of their managers “Aizel” who I wrote the name down on my notebook checked me in. She wanted to see my credit card which I lost it few days ago, and she kept saying oh we need your credit card to verify your payment on and on and on with an very irritated intonation plus the fake smile. The room I paid was under the exact name on my passport, so later on I showed my confirmation letter,of course she is a robot who I was wondering if she is well-educated or does not have parents probably they just grabbed her from the street. At the end I presented the payment transaction through my cellphone to her in order to zip her lip up and find me a room. This kind of situation never happened at other hotels in south-east Asia trip where I just need to present my confirmation letter and passport.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank bonjou123
Reviewed April 21, 2018

We had a brilliant holiday at the Crimson Resort - the people were amazing and the Villas were stupendous. Sunshine in Lapu-Lapu is guaranteed in April and we had many lazy days by the Infinity Pool.
Many great staff members, but a special mention of Gessa (Azure), Albert (Beachside), Michelle (Enya) & Madz (front office). Thank You all for your wonderful service and your beautiful smiles.

Room Tip: Book a Villa = Amazing
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear Jeffers K,

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We are from the US but now live in Manila, we decided to vacation in Cebu. After searching around we tried Crimson. We are so happy that we did.
The Oceanview villa is flawless. Truly private pool, Beautiful sunrise every morning, only problem is hearing next door neighbors parties... however security was very diplomatic in handling it.
Breakfast at Enya was amazing. Fresh options each morning that we prepared to perfection. Godfrey and Michelle deserve special mention. The attention to detail sets them apart.
We ended up at Azure restaurant every night. The outdoor temp was perfect and the sunset was stunning. Catch of the day was delicious with massive portions. Also shocked at the quality of Indian dishes!

In general the staff bends over backwards to assist you and couldn’t be more friendly. Our villa host took great care of us.

The beach may be small, but snorkeling was great.

Maraming Salamat to everyone! Thank you for everything!!!
We will definitely return...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Didier B, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Darrin B,

Your excellent comments about our services and facilities inspired us to continually look for ways to further delight all our guests. I have shared your feedback with my team as well who were equally delighted by your appreciation. Nothing marvels us more than knowing that our guests were more than satisfied with our services.