All reviewsstudio roomrabbit holeclose to the airportgreat showerfree breakfastmactan airportearly flightbusy roadfree shuttlewould stay here againlapu lapu cityclean hotelcomfy bednice roomminutes from the airportairport hotelone night stay
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I needed a place for overnight accommodation near the airport and this hotel is perfect for my needs. I love their Airport Transfer the best ...so convenient and I don't have to deal with taxi drivers anymore. The room I got was big for 2 person and was located at the back so I slept well. The included buffet breakfast was good, fills me up for my trip to the airport. I will definitely use this hotel again when around the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Sue80NJ
Reviewed May 26, 2017

After interviewing the hotels on Mactan island (Lapu lapu city and cordova) that had wedding packages, I chose Goldberry Suites and was extremely pleased.They exceeded expectations specially Miss Camille. They reconfigured the banquet hall for us and it was a success (they thought so too).The decorations were tastefully done and classy.They provided sound and video system..The dinner and service was very good. The cakes provided were simply excellent. Highest quality.They also provided photographers and videographers that did an excellent job.The one bedroom suite on top of hotel was spacious, comfortable and first class. (there were two different style of suites available).The negative concern at first was the relatively low ceiling in banquet hall, but with the lighting and décor it was not noticeable factor during our event.A really good time and a pleasure to deal with Camille who was very professional and attentive to our needs.Wholeheartedly recommend the Goldberry Suites .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Don't book this hotel. It's disgusting. First of all they don't change their linens. And it's so dusty. The floor is even worse!!!! Not worth the money. It smells bad as it looks. Never ever going back there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Cosmopolitan307185
goldberrysuites, General Manager at Goldberry Suites & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. It is through comments and feedback such as yours that enable us to truly make a difference. Our goal is to keep our promise to “Always… make you feel welcome, Always… provide you with a room that is clean fresh and reflects the highest quality standards, Always… respond promptly to any need you might have, Always… give you the service that will make you want to return.” A thorough investigation is being conducted in reference to your review. Please be assured that should the result of our investigation reflect any failing on our part, it shall be corrected immediately since we are committed to excellence in guest satisfaction. Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you again to Goldberry Suites & Hotel in the future.

Goldberry Suites & Hotel Management

Reviewed May 17, 2017

We arrived early morning due to flight complications & Yumi, the receptionist, arranged an early check-in for us. The room was comfortable, modern & clean. Breakfast was included and was good. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would and have recommended this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less road noise.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank barrowboy1
Reviewed May 17, 2017

i booked directly to the hotel via email and got my room although they were full on some agent's platform as well as on their official web site.
when i came out of the airport i could not find the driver near the booth mentioned by them so i called the hotel and told the receptionist where i was, soon the driver showed up and i was picked up directly to the hotel
the room is clean and decent, with everything needed, breakfast at rabbit's hole seemed simple but just pick something and wait they'll refresh the plate, the fried vegetables were very delicious so i was happy enough as a vegetarian
a 7&11 is just a stone's throw away from the hotel
the best part is that they DO check your room on your checking out, otherwise i would have lost my slipers on my first day of travelling......thanks a lot!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo