Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$45
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$151
US$123
US$169
  • Pool
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$79
Priceline
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$26
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$71
US$61
Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$19
TripAdvisor
US$18
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Truth told, I was initially a bit apprehensive. After all, this bed and breakfast is not in a typical location.Rather, it sits on a side street of what otherwise would be a busy thoroughfare on the tourist region near Mactan Island. But boy, I was pleasantly surprised.
First, this place is walking distance of one of the world's best guitar shops, and because there is very good reputation amongst the community I found it safe to travel everywhere. Safer than many places in Europe that is for certain. Second, the accommodations themselves were very nice and a real family feel. There is just something better about a family run place. Grant and Violet live as does their family on a separate portion of the grounds, so they have a vested interest in everything that transpires. I can be a bit unworkable on vacation, but they were their for my every need. Because it is family run, it is extremely welcoming and secure, furthermore, you get the knowledge and experience that comes with someone that lives and participates in the community. I had stayed at the finest hotel in Cebu City a few days before, and truly this was much better, rooms were bigger, much much nicer space-- its a Mansion, and much more to do.
Again, because they have in-roads in the community you can get so much more out of your trip the massages were much better and also much cheaper than in Cebu. The food was awesome!! Sure, extras cost well, extra, but you are free to stock your own beverages and food so it was a good mix. I most certainly will be back. Oh, there are basketball courts across the street, and there are lots of cultural stuff nearby. Highly recommended, great for someone who wnats ot relax or enjoy a bit of adventure!

Room Tip: Plan out what you are looking for so they can have advance time to cater to you this is a truly personal place and you can get most anything you want out of your trip.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This was once a very nice house , and in some respects still is but it s been left without any maintenance and looks very shabby and dated now , and to take it back to its former glory will take some work ! My room was large ,( the good bit ), but the furniture was very old and scruffy ! The air conditioning unit was the very old style right next to your head and was so noisy I couldn't sleep with it on !There were large damp patches on the bedroom and bathroom ceilings and in the bathroom the decorative surround was hanging off the wall ! The bath and the shower looked like they had not been cleaned properly and the shower controls were not working as they should , the shower was either boiling hot or cold ! The breakfast was rice ,egg and a few pieces of pork and a cup of coffee ! That was it !! I was asked if I wanted another cup of coffee and had one each day I was here , I also asked for some toast with jam ! But on my last day I was given a bill for the extra coffees and toast !! That was a first for me as I was paying for bed and breakfast ! The location is in the middle of the island so you need transport everywhere !, I asked if they had a cycle I could borrow , but they didn't have one , There is nothing here, it really is in the middle of nowhere ! They charged me 400P for an airport pick up , and I got my own the taxi to Cebu city 200P . The cost of this place was 2500P per night plus extra breakfast costs ! This was my most expensive place I booked while I was in the Philippines . I feel bad that I can't say anything nice about this bed and breakfast as the staff where lovely and I had a nice talk with the owners . But this is a review site ,and I would like to have read my review as well as all the other five star reviews they have received from other guests before I stayed here .

Room Tip: Probably only stay here if you need to be in this location
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Boeing737man
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Loved my stay here. Grant and Violet are super nice and super helpful! Grant setup diving with a couple of quick phone calls. Violet whipped out great meal after great meal. The facilities were clean, well kept and reasonably priced. The house and rooms are awesome, really fun. Waterfall into the pool, private decks, firm mattress.. what's not to like???

This is THE place to be unless you're determined to pay hundreds for a tiny white sand beach. If that's your idea of a bargain, then go... Otherwise, stay at Green Gate, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Grant and Violet provided us with everything we needed to truly experience the Phillipines. I would not have had half the experiences I did if it wasn't for them! If you eat there makes sure you have Violet make you the ribs! We will be back...in NUMBERS!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Perfection!
If you wanna see what a mansion would look like to Filipinos, come here. Well, at least to me it was. It was really great. The place was big, green, and quiet.

No TV's but the owners are there so part of what you're paying for is mingling for entertainment. If you're not a friendly chum then there's always the pool and the garden to keep you company

Big ole Ozzy is also around to entertain you. This lion of a dog wouldn't mind having pics taken of him, just make sure the owners are around coz he's quite intimidating.

Violet and Grant are the nicest couple I've ever met. They're like family members you never knew you had. No one else could make you feel more welcome.

I'll definitely be back for more

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family