There is so much to see and do at Plantation Bay. The pools are massive and impressive. Everything is very clean and feels very safe. The spa is a great place for a massage. The spa amenities were tranquil. We got a 1 bedroom suite and it was very large and had 2 entrances to get to our patio which was about 10 steps away from the lagoon. The price per night were well worth staying at this resort. They do have a lot of policies regarding noise levels so our 8 year old were shushed a few times during our stay! But they were polite about it. I'd return for a second visit when we come to Cebu again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a resort in a class of its own. Set in 11 hectares of secluded grounds yet only one hour (when traffic is bad) from Cebu City, Plantation Bay offers one of the largest privately-owned waterways in the world, with the clean elegance of colonial-plantation architecture. Decompress from life’s pressures in the healing tranquility of an environment that truly feels “away from it all.” If you have ever spent time at a tropical plantation, you know what we mean. If not, come and discover a refreshingly different Flavor of Life. Whether you’re traveling for a family vacation or romantic getaway, for business or pleasure, this is far and away your best choice in the Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Plantation Bay Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Bay Resort And Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Plantation Bay Hotel
- Plantation Bay Resort And Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island