2,235 results
All reviewsconvenient locationearly flightbusiness triproom serviceexcellent staypleasant stayshort staybreakfast buffetcebu cityconvenienceproximityphilippinestransitmactan
Reviewed September 16, 2017

We stayed here for 1 night in August 2017 before flying home after a 6 week trip around Philippines. One adult one child and a baby

Things we loved
The buffet restaurant. Lovely varied food with the kindest staff. My kids were well looked after here
Big pool
pool towels provided
Right next to airport, they can provide a shuttle for luggage
plenty of security
quick efficient front desk staff
staff remembered our names
1000peso for late check out however this includes having your room cleaned and restocked
Comfy beds
black out curtains
very clean throughout

Things we werent keen on
musty smell on entry to reception area

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ali B, Manager at Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear mariepuk,

Thank you for this review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the musty smell, we already rectified its source. Looking forward on your next visit.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Best location for airline employees. I like the bed & pillows, very comfy for me. Friendly & helpful staff. Airconditioning in some rooms are not that good. Room service food menu maybe a bit limited in options.

Dear Earl M,

Thank you for this review. I am glad you noticed the friendliness and helpfulness of our service peers. Our a/c trouble has been rectified already, please expect better room temperature on your next visit. Room service menu will be re-engineered soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The hotel room was fine but when I booked the room they gave me a price and I paid it then later they said I have to pay more. This is because I'm a from another country and they just said if I stay there I must pay more money after I paid and was in the room. So I gave the room key back and told them to keep the room. This is a very poor policy to raise the price if you're white.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank johnnyfairg

Dear johnnyfairg,

Thank you for this review. With our exchange of emails, I am hoping you are able to understand what really has transpired. Nevertheless, my sincerest apology again. Be rest assured that clearly this was not a case of dishonesty. To remind you, we did not keep the room as what you mentioned. Your fiance and her family was there when you left and you even requested for a security escort to meet you in the room until you have left the property which we gladly extended. I am hoping things are better now.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I travel from the US and land in Cebu before going to other Islands. It is a pleasure to simply walk out of the baggage claim and in a few steps enter the Hotel. Very friendly and welcoming staff. The beds are so comfortable and pillows are excellent.

Dear Bruce B,

Thank you for this review. I am happy to know that you had a pleasurable stay with us. Thank you too for acknowledging the friendliness of our service staff. Looking forward on your return visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Room 236 is full or bed bugs and dirty. It was not cleaned properly. The air conditioning system is not working properly. The room is hot even if the air conditioning system indicates 18 degrees. I had bed bugs bites all over my feet. Bed bugs. Bed bugs. Bed bugs. Gross and disgusting. I am very disappointed and my stay was not very good. Bed bugs. Bed bugs. Bed bugs. Bed bugs. Bed bugs. Thumbs down to those who are in charge of cleaning of the rooms. Worst stay in a hotel so far.

2  Thank omarthomasl

Dear omarthomasl,

Thank you for this review. Please be advised the first time we read this review the room was thoroughly checked and our housekeeping and pest control team didn't find any traces of what you mentioned. However, as we value your comment, we had the room out of commission and rectify the a/c system. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.