Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$73
Hotels.com
Dee Guesthouse(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$19
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$49
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$65
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$46
US$348
Movenpick.com
US$195
  • Pool
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Alfheim Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Mactan island is filled with expensive resorts. My friend and I needed something something simple and budget friendly to stay at while diving. Haruhay was good for our 3 night stay. The food is good- pizza and other German options. A simple breakfast is included with the price of the room. Room is clean and basic but could use some restorations. Keep your expectations simple... I rated it four star for where it is located, but it would not be four star by US standards. I think it was a good find out by dive centers.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Krystle R
Reviewed November 28, 2016

We stayed overnight with my family and my one year old daughter really enjoyed the pool so much with my niece. It was a great experienced to unwind in such a cool place and the food was great.. OVERALL... PERFECT FOR FAMILY...we had a wonderful and peaceful experienced at Haruhay Dream Resort...

Excited for another experience there.... soon...Thank you... Haruhay Dream Resort for warmth welcome and your food...

Room Tip: all are nice
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2016

The experience last year was awesome. It had a very good service and the free breakfast was soooo cool and very healthy. The owner was soo entertaining and accommodating. The pizza was very healthy and delicious.

Room Tip: If you want a peaceful place for business planning and self reflection, this is the best place.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Glucke L
Reviewed October 10, 2016

I play tennis here when I am in Cebu and the owners, staff etc are truly welcoming. The huge menu is stunning and a cross between Philippine and European food as well as excellent pizzas. The mash potato is awesome!
I'd love to stay overnight but as I own a bungalow in Bayswater Subdivision down the road would be a bit extravagant!!
Nice dip pool, lovely trees and scenery, I rate this place very high and can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PianomanRob
Reviewed October 5, 2016

I booked this resort for an overnight stay before doing the Mactan/CebuCity Twin City tour. Location-wise, it's far from the airport, at least 30 minutes drive. You can book a hotel nearer the airport to save on travel time. To see the beach, you have to walk about 20 minutes. There was also no hot water the night we stayed. Food was good but a little expensive.

I would be staying in a hotel nearer the airport next time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family