All reviews swimming pool tricycle tennis wifi mactan
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Because of the transportation for a course I joined near Haruhay Dream Resort, I chose the hotel.
Since my check-in was late after joining a tour, I tried to inform them via email a couple of times one month to one week before the travel, however, they have never replied. So, I asked my tour guide and the course operator to secure my reservation, just in case.
I booked a “deluxe” room for 3 nights. However, the room assigned to me first was terrible (broken and filthy shower, broken deposit box, weak flush of toilet, no cable TV reception) and was changed, although they told me there was no other room available when we found no TV reception. I might cancel if the room was not changed.
The new room (Room B) was acceptable, but no cleaning/changing towels, etc. during my 3-night stay and windows/door looked so accessible that I felt unsafe. I have never stayed in a budget hotel, so I do not know if this is the standard quality.
WiFi is available in the restaurant only. It did not work when electricity was down on my second day. But luckily, I could use WiFi to call UBER next day.
Having said that, the girls who took care of guests tried their best to fix the issues I faced one after another. In addition, freshly baked bread is good and inexpensive.
The hotel is good for busy divers who come back here for sleep and breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kyoko A
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Its so affordable place to be and relaxing as well but their is no pool only beach.room is fine it has kingf size bed and non smoking to smoking room and clean as well.,food is fine and ambiance is so solemn

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Mactan island is filled with expensive resorts. My friend and I needed something something simple and budget friendly to stay at while diving. Haruhay was good for our 3 night stay. The food is good- pizza and other German options. A simple breakfast is included with the price of the room. Room is clean and basic but could use some restorations. Keep your expectations simple... I rated it four star for where it is located, but it would not be four star by US standards. I think it was a good find out by dive centers.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Krystle R
Reviewed November 28, 2016

We stayed overnight with my family and my one year old daughter really enjoyed the pool so much with my niece. It was a great experienced to unwind in such a cool place and the food was great.. OVERALL... PERFECT FOR FAMILY...we had a wonderful and peaceful experienced at Haruhay Dream Resort...

Excited for another experience there.... soon...Thank you... Haruhay Dream Resort for warmth welcome and your food...

Room tip: all are nice
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2016

The experience last year was awesome. It had a very good service and the free breakfast was soooo cool and very healthy. The owner was soo entertaining and accommodating. The pizza was very healthy and delicious.

Room tip: If you want a peaceful place for business planning and self reflection, this is the best place.
Date of stay: November 2015