All reviewsrabbits runningair conminute walkstayed herecebu citypoolairport
Reviewed October 19, 2016

Went to this place to inquire about renting a cottage for my Daughter and i while my husband is in Canada. The matured filipina at the front desk was condescending unfriendly bordering on rudeness. She keeps saying "Our place is expensive. The price is quite high". And could not be bothered to show me around the place. Seems she does not want filipino clientelle and assumes their poverty.The place is quite a ways off the main road. No transportation was available down that street. It does not look like a safe area but i did see european men walking there. While the pool and the grounds looked nice in the pictures online, when i was there the place looked cluttered, messy, unkept. Patches of grass and soil. It is not visually appealing. Looks like not well cared for. Keiner Hills condotel is cleaner, friendlier with nice pool and european restaurant. close to the airport and have a kithchen.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Ailcnyl C
Reviewed August 29, 2016

My boyfriend reserved here for four days, the reservation went through and everything, then they told us it was only available for two days, even though we had already paid for all 4 days. On top of all that, they refused to give us any of our money back. Ridiculous.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed August 5, 2016

First off, my bad for a late check in. My flight into CEB landed at 10:40 pm.

I didn't have an issue finding the sign on the Basak-Marigondon road. Finding the entrance was another issue as it is 200+ meters down a narrow road. The security guard went above and beyond duty by finding my key and walking me to the room.

The room was a very basic accommodation between backpacker and Filipino tourist level. Several six legged friends were there to greet me. The CR was typical where taking a shower got almost the entire floor wet. No amenities - no big deal as I carry my own.

The room itself was spacious enough. The grounds and pool are nice. I think a longterm stay is more appropriate than a one night stay as there is a nice porch and anteroom.

The staff the next morning were totally and oddly dismissive. No matter. I won't be back, instead will stay at the Eurotel directly opposite the Basak road.

Room Tip: Stay at Eurotel...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank scott w
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Very nice and cheap accommodation in Lapu Lapu. Nice bungalows, but it is the pool that makes me come back every time I'm in Lapu Lapu.
Sometime I rest all day by the pool. There is good wifi. Very beautiful and clean pool. Nice place to relax with a friend.

Room Tip: Take the best (most expensive) bungalow.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Henrik59
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before our flight back to germany. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool is really great and we loved the rabbits running in the garden. Food in the restaurant is tasty and not too expensive. They offer an airport transfer, so you can be there in 20 minutes. The hotel is also close to a mall. The staff is very friendly. We really enjoyed our stay :)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends