Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
PricelineUS$35
eDreamsUS$33
TravelocityUS$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Had a great experience from the time we got there. First time in Vegas for my birthday and it was a great choice to stay here.
Claudet was very helpful in extending our stay due to a late departure at the airport. It's impressive to find out a person can be so friendly and helpful and be at her job for 26 years congratulations to the Luxur for having such dedicated people.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2019

Our stay was good. Average. The hotel is relatively old (from the exterior and interior design of the hotel). The front office staff were accommodating but didn’t see them often at the front desk. The room itself is very spacious, and the aircon was working well. There was even a bathtub inside the room. The downside? The plumbing system of the toilet sucks. It didn’t flush so i had to manually Flush it. Amenities? Relatively small. Just soap, shampoo, towels, coffee, tea and a thermos to heat the water. Wifi is okay. When the HK team did make-up room, we weren’t replenished with the complimentary bottled water but the other room was replenished with. It’s good for a short stay. We weren’t at the hotel all the time because we were out most of our stay. But overall rate would say 3/5. The price is worth our stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SDSG348
Reviewed July 19, 2019

I went to the Golden Fortune Chinese Restaurant on the Ground Floor of the Luxur Place Hotel. And went in for a day room The hotel is pretty clean but old. Good price. OK for a short stay. The air-condition and shower are working.

Room tip: Book early
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2018

It always intrigues me when I read a review complaining that the hotel does not provide a toothbrush and toothpaste. What kind of self hygiene do these people have. Yes, this hotel is a few years old but it still meets my preferred basic requirements ie quiet aircon, decent mattress, hot shower and cable TV. The water from my shower was only warm but good enough.
The rooms are large, with good lighting, writing desk, mini fridge, small table with two chairs, 2 drawer unit, shelving and wardrobe.
A cracked floor tile here or there doesn't bother me. I never had their breakfast but it was set up like a buffet. I did not experience any noise from people coming from the adjoining call center the whole week I stayed here.
All the hotel staff were friendly and cheerful. Laundry service efficient and prompt. The pool looked clean and the surrounding grounds are well manicured.
My room was street facing, not that the traffic bothered me too much but next time I stay I will request a pool facing room for extra quietness.
The meals I had from the restaurant were okay but I enjoyed the meal I had from the Chinese restaurant next door a lot more.
Overall, I had a comfortable stay here.

Room tip: Request a pool facing room
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 28, 2018

It's a hotel that has seen better days and definitely needs refurbishing. The tile floors are breaking is some areas that it's like treading on shallow grounds. A wing of the hotel has been converted to a call center that the hotel lobby has become a pass through for agents making the place noisy at all times of the day. Set breakfast is served, no buffet so limited choice. A plus is the adjoining Chinese restaurant for good food and the easy access to transport. For travelers who are on shoestring budget, this hotel is recommended.

Room tip: Ask for a room with quiet a/c to have undisturbed sleep.
Date of stay: August 2018