See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2014

We spent here only one night (my family and me) in mid-September. The place is a nice, large pension house just 10-15 minutes walk from the centre. The owners are very friendly, they offered us a shot from the local spirit (palinka). The rooms are tidy and large, the bed is comfortable, and everything has a new-look! The house is quite and the street as well. If you want a good place for a reasonable price, this is it!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Rooms are clean, bathrooms are modern, beds are very comfortables and the owners are the best!!!! There's little markets where you can buy what you need 5 min away by walk, the big food market is 15 min away by walk. Walk distance from city center to! If I had to return to Cluj-Napoca I would go there with no hesitation!

Room Tip: The one with the 3 bedrooms by the terrace on the first floor is perfect!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went to Cluj for medical treatment and were lucky enough to find this place after spending 2 nights in a cold, dark and overpriced room in the historic area of Cluj.
Mrs Brici was very nice from the moment we arrived, she had the room ready around 10 am with short notice. The area is close to everything you may be interested in Cluj considering taxi is affordable over there ( 2 to 5 dollars average price for a trip around city centre).
The room was clean and warm, good value for the price we paid( aprox $33 CAN).
I would recommend this place to everybody visiting Cluj. Keep in mind it's not luxury but it's nice and clean, warm and its hospitality it's something money cannot buy!
Thank you Brici Family!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I liked very much our stay at Pensiunea Brici. The owner is a very nice lady, so hospitality is the first thing that you will like at this place. The room has a pleasant decorations and it is really clean. If you are going in winter time for sure you will not freeze here :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in Brici Pension twice and I was really happy with everything they offer. It is located in a quiet street of the beautiful Cluj Napoca city, not so far from the centre. The owners are great people and they make you feel at home. The first time I discovered Brici pension was last year on October when we went 5 people for a meeting and we decided to come back every time we'd visit Cluj. I stayed at Brici this week for 2 nights and nothing changed since last year, the rooms have private bathroom, everything is spotless clean, they have hairdryer in the room, a balcony for the smoker ones and the design is a very modern one. They also have a private parking for maximum 3 cars but also you can leave the car on the street in front of the building because it's a really safe area ( we let it outside). They also offer breakfast if you want, everything is fresh cooked and made with love. If you visit Cluj for a meeting or only for sightseeing and you don't want a 5 star hotel then this is your choice. The price is more than affordable for what they offer , we paid 100 lei (the equivalent for 22 euro) for a twin room without breakfast. I believe this is an amazing price for what they offer and how kind they are. I will stay there every time I'll return to Cluj. I recommend it to anyone!!

• Stayed: October 2012