See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Good choice if you're looking for a low budget place to stay not so far from city center. The room was clean, not too smal, with a little balcony. Free wi-fi in the room. The receptionist wasn't so helpful as she hesitated when I asked her to call for a taxi in the morning, but this wasn't a problem for me, I searched the taxi number on the internet and called myself.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2016

I stayed in this location during a concert held in Cluj Napoca with 2 children. I liked the location, is clean, the staff is friendly and can be easily reached from Polyvalent Hall in this city. What I liked: the staff, free parking, cleanliness, friendly atmosphere and breakfast, varied and rich. What I did not like: I saw that pays extra if you want air conditioning and saw the bathroom door frame was visibly damaged. The room where I stayed was for 3 people and was ok.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Friendly pet , many flowers , it is clean with nice breakfast and nice women staff but the hotel was near to center and the noisy street
The room is big and places parking aren;t enough
They have a free and good wi-fi

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2016

Is not 5 stars if you want that luxury go to a 5 stars hotel, we stayed at 2nd floor, the room was clean also the bathroom, It was a bit cold and no heating, but we asked at the receptions and until evening the heat was on, the staff was friendly and helpful.good free wifi. Breakfast was plenty, eggs, bread, salami and ham, cheese varieties, honey, jam, tea, coffee... nice location.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2016

What can I say? I think un-clean would say it all....

Dusty... dirty bathroom (it was difficult for me just to enter)... hotel smells like an ashtray and in the morning You could smell the fried eggs all the way to the 3rd floor.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business