All reviews bed bathroom breakfast rooms cluj
Reviewed March 21, 2016

What i like about this hotel is that they constantly renovate, keep rooms clean and have an overall up to date look. Great parking space, good variety at breakfast, quite and relaxing surroundings even if it is 15 min from the city center.

Room Tip: first floor rooms are the best
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank miss b
Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

I've booked a great room for 5 nights and everything was just fine. Good parking place and breakfast- all that u need- were the best points. Also good money per value. The staff were friendly. I recommend it to all who want a nice and simple stay. Location was fine

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank AAA A
Reviewed August 4, 2015

This is a great place to call home for a few nights while in Cluj-Napoca. When I return to this great town, I will definitely stay here again. Breakfast served downstairs was excellent! The rooms we stayed in were upstairs and there is no elevator, so you need to be ready for climbing if you don't have a downstairs room.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank timshuwy
Reviewed May 26, 2015

I enjoyed staying here doing our recent Romanian Concert Tour. It is very retro and the rooms are clean. The breakfast downstairs was excellent. We enjoyed hanging out in the lobby with the receptionists and laughing. This was one of my favorite stops on the tour.

Room Tip: stairway going upstairs is very narrow especially with luggage.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Steve B
Reviewed September 21, 2014

Is not the first time when I am sating to this pension, is a very nice place that I would recommend to everyone. Beside of the very high standards and the quality of the rooms the service is very good, employees very nice and they are offering you everything that you need: coffee, tee. On service that I didn’t found in Cluj is the possibility to wash clothes. I went to an Aikido seminar as you might understand, although I had 2 kimonos I need them washed after every day.

Room Tip: all the rooms are very good. I stayed 3 times in several rooms and they are the same.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo