All reviews bed bathroom breakfast rooms cluj
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Here is a small hotel up to 20 rooms but very well equipped with AC, LED TV, minibar, very good beds, balcony and breakfast included. The price are very good for what you get and the personal are young and have a good response. Have to book before...

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

The rooms were rather small and the walls a bit too thin (we could here our neighbors's children jumping around) but the personnel was really welcoming and nice. The room and bathroom were clean so overall a nice experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

Clean room but the furniture is rudimentary. The breakfast was basic (a fraction of the food shown in pictures are actually served). The electric outlets are behind the bed (!!!), which I found to be very inappropriate and really hard to use. The bathroom had neither ventilation nor window. It's 10 min away by car to downtown.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

My father and I visited Romania in April and we stayed at Casa Boca. We were very impressed with the cleanliness and service we received. The staff (Sebastian, Ana, Julia, Adrian) was very welcoming, professional, and polite and they did a wonderful job making sure we had everything we needed and we were comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and always fresh with a nice variety of things to choose from. We will definitely go back next time we go to Cluj. Great job Casa Boca team!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

I just visited Casa Boca for about 3 weeks and I was very happy with the service I had. Ana, Sebi, Julia and Adrian were very helpful, polite and they went above and beyond to make sure we are happy and well taken care of. The breakfast was very good and it had a nice variety. They accommodated my daughter and I when we needed to stay more than what we were able to reserve in the beginning. I would definitely come back to Casa Boca. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family