See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 6 nights in August ,when I arrived to the hotel the receptionist who was in duety o lady her name Elena who behaved badly which was unexpected because Romanian are usually polite,when I told her chaif he answered me that this girl behaving with me also badly and I have problems with her. I hope that I will not meet her to this hotel.in general i like this hotel and the other staff are polite and behaving with respect the rooms are nice and the food is good also. With my respect to hotel 's staff

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I visited Cluj at the end of September, 2017.
The hotel met all of my requirements, the room was spacious and comfortable, and the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful!
I would certainly recommend it as a nice place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Ok hotel, nothing special.
Good breakfast.
But the city of Cluj, was overall not what i expected! Much better!
Clean, international and safe! Worth visiting!
Club and resturants are very good, and the prices are very low. Very good combo
Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

We had the apartment on the 4th floor which was big enought for our 2yo to run around. The apartment was clean with a fridge and a sink which was good for washing baby bottles, etc.
On the negative side:
• the room was not cleaned after the first night (we spent 2 nights) - they could at least have taken out the trash and the plates with food
•The sofa bed was very unconfortable and the sheet on it did not cover the whole surface
•very limited breakfast options
•No tv in the bedroom, only in the living room
We will not be returning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Clean place, helpful personnel but nothing more.
Located on the outskirts of Cluj (but we knew it from the beginning) in a mixed use area (few residential compounds and a lot of service stations, companies and a DIY store)
The rooms are large but are not well phono-insulated so that you can hear almost everything from the next rooms. The water taps are extremely noisy and when one turns on the water you will hear it in all the nearby rooms. The soap dispenser will not work (they've replaced it once but still not working), no bulb in one of the bedside lamps (although it was replaced quickly), broken shower gel dispenser, etc.
The breakfast is not diverse and the number of personnel is insufficient. They've run often put of glasses, or forks, etc.
Overall, not a pleasant experience and will definitely not come back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family