See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2016

My sister and I stayed here last night 4th September on our way back from Georgiou Bai. Little worried on arrival as the street is a little unmade but the hotel itself more than made up for the unfinished pavements and road. The owner was fab. She pointed us in the direct of a very nice restaurant. She even got up very early this morning to make sure we got a taxi to the airport. I cannot find a fault with the room. It had everything we needed. If I every went back to Cluj this is the place I would stay. The room even had a mini bar with very affordable prices. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

Excellent condition.Clean.Warm and spacious. Good job. Was my second time and was very nice. Nice showers, self kitchen and comfortable beds. Nothing really bad to say...perhaps more booklets about Cluj-Napoca and surroundings. We will be back.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2015

This hotel was a very nice surprise. It is situated in a residential area, close to bars and restaurants and quite close to the city center. The apartments are very clean and have everything that you, your family or your friends may need, including a fully equipped kitchen. The is a LCD TV in every room and the rooms have air conditioning and fans. The staff is also very nice, helpful and can even help you get some tea if you need some :) Would definately come back while in Cluj.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We spent at Zorilor Hotel one night going back home. I fully recommend this place, very nice, huge and clean room with comfortable beds. Staff was very friendly, they were smiling all the time and speak very good English. Breakfast was tasty, lady asked us what we would like to eat and they prepared delicious omelettes for us. It is maybe not so close to the city center but the apartment/staff compensate it. I will definitely go back there when I am in Cluj Napoca.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

We made our booking in january for a festival and they cancelled 2 weeks before the event at the end of july. After that they offered the same apartment but for 3 times the initial price. The owner cares only about the money and told us straight he couldn't pass on the chance of getting more. People like that make me sick and i hope people will skip his venue in the future so he understands how to treat his clients.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends