Business Hotel(Tirgu Mures)
US$76
Atlantic Pension(Tirgu Mures)
Casa Adria(Tirgu Mures)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends were very disappointed about the SPA center experience from Imperial Hotel, Mures county thanks to their unqualified personnel that was in that shift from 21 of October:

We discovered only by accident that with my locker key I was able to open my friend's locker as well; asking the receptionist lady about this critical safety issue she said "What can I do? It's not my fault, I can give you other keys to change the locker."

Customer orientation close to 0;

We were not allowed to take with us in the SPA a small bag containing our personal items such as mobile, only to discover that after we entered some clients based on I have no idea what criteria had their bags with them;

The adventure continued at the bar, the lady there behaved exactly like her colleagues - no surprise here. Still, wanting to enjoy a good coffee and forget about everything, from a quet range of selection advertised in the menu, there were only 2 basic options from where to choose.

So, I suggest think twice before going at this SPA from Mures or going other places - the city is lovely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bobis A
Costea_G_Marketing, Marketing Manager at Hotel Imperial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Bobis A
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to advise of your recent stay at Imperial Inn Hotel. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valuable guests.
We were very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, but apparently in this case, we fell short. The safety of our guests is a priority and I assure you that we will improve on this in the shortest time possible.
I hope I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to Imperial Inn.

All the best,

Reviewed September 24, 2017

The hotel was quite nice We had a huge room, comfy bed, glasses for your wine, two armchairs, TV had some english channels. We had a spa bath and all the shampoo/ soaps/fluffy towels, you usually get, so no complaints. There si a bar and we wandered outside and found a restaurant. it wasn't outside, but in another entrance. We ended up having lunch there, which was tasty.
I read a review from about April 2017 saying there is no info in the rooms, and in Sept 17, the situation is the same. Not a scrap of info in the room! the manager on reception said, they are awaiting stuff from the printers.
it was just as well that we ate there, as there's nothing much in town. We went for a look see, there are shops and a rubbish mall. didn't see anywhre to eat or sit. No square to relax in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear fawcarol2005

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the hotel and the restaurant. Regarding the lack of information in the room I want you to know that we are now working on that and we will have the Guest Information Folder in every room within the next couple of weeks.
Thank you for staying at Imperial Inn Hotel and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip!

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

The Imperial wellness was a very nice pace a time ago when it was "Aquarock Spa". But after changing the name and other things I don't recommend it anymore. E.g the entrance fee does not include the wellness towels, the sauna is cold, the showers are dirty, the bartenders are unpolite.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KatalinMBudapest
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

We stay in room 117 was big and clean. Minus in the room: not any info book about the hotel and spa center, no prices for the mini bar, the ceiling was dirty where the air ventilation it is. The breakfast was poor. Spa center was ok. The room by the pool with salt water, is small, not enough space to walk between the wall and the pool.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

+swimming pool
+Fitness center
+Big rooms
+Nice staff
-At breakfast you receive "natural juice" which is actually bottled Santal with 3% juice - for the price of the room expected more from the breakfast
- rooms and bathroom are decorated in a rather dull way
*Stayed for 3 weeks for business activities

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Costea_G_Marketing, Marketing Manager at Hotel Imperial Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear NuTeVad,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business activities in Tg Mures and for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our rooms and Spa Center. Regerding your less positive examples, I assure you that we will take them into consideration and that we will do our best in order to correct them and make your next stay nothing less than perfect.

We are looking forward to greeting you back into our hotel!

Best Regards,