See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2015

I have always looked up at this building, in awe of its stature, and now there is a fabulous boutique hotel on the 60th floor which for a modest £150 per night (web price), allows you to soak in the bath with a glass of bubbly and gaze out the window at the flickering lights and colourful skyline beyond..... I treated myself to this whilst on a recent short visit to the city, and was glad I did, the experience was marvellous. The staff are courteous and professional, the room I had was very well presented, the bathroom area was clean with lots of towels and toiletries, there is absolutely no noise, being so high up, and there is room service, a helpful concierge, Wi-Fi, and breakfast in bed if you wish. All in all, a real treat...!!!

Room tip: I recommend looking on the web for good deal, and book the best room you can afford.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank iwritetravel
Reviewed May 12, 2014

A most amazing hotel in one of the "Seven Sister" buildings in Moscow. The hotel starts on the 59th of the building, the rest being apartments, and coveres 13 floors. All of the suites, not sure anbout the rooms, have floor ro ceiling glass windows that gives to amazing views of Moscow. The suites range in size and have different themes, soem not to my taste but the one I had was lovely. Not enormous, like some of the suites in Russian hotels but better priced than some I have stayed in. Also the hotel is part way from central Moscow to the airport and so it is easier to get there when the traffic from central Moscow is really bad. Facilities in room are fine but it would have been nice to have coffee to go with the tea bags and the kettle. Staff very helpful but not too many who speak English, to be patient until they find an English speaker.

Room tip: Go for a suite - a little more expensive but well worth it.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank phil0047
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Night view is breathtaking. Probably the the biggest "thing" of this hotel. In day time grey Moscow skyline is considerably less attractive.

Staff in my expirience was polite and helpfull. But all the maids and managers are voluptuous girls in their twenties. Word on the street is that owner of this place is libertine and girls are voluptuous for a reason.

Water in the end of the June was rusty-yellowish. That was explained to me as some bad consequences of pipe maintenance and that it will not last long.

Hotel is used basicly by young couples for shooting wedding day preparations and by lovers (sugar daddies whom are trying to impress their lovers or expencive hookers with luxury and great night view are frequent guests here as well).

If you not fall in any of previous two categories then skip it.

Room tip: Skip you are not a couple, then skip it. People stay here only over one night.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Vladimir F
Reviewed July 19, 2013

ENG

I was staying at this hotel for one night on the 1st of july.

First of all - the good part: the view from the hotel is really good. If I'm not mistaken I was staying at room called Praha which is in the north part of hotel and provides the view on the Lenengradskiy prospect. View is superb. From knowing the Moscow well I can say that west part of the building is the only one where view will not give you the chance to see non of PoI of Moscow. But if you need the darkness curtains are very nice and solid.

Now to the rest of it. As soon as I booked and checked in to the hotel at about 23:00 there was no problem with waiting for my room, although the staff at the night was more like "night security" then administration. The room was ok size with big bad and good flat tv (with usb ports and ability to use it how ever you want). When I went to take a shower I found that water is yellow. Waiting for 10 minutes did not change the fact. I took a risk and from what I can say the color was the only bad side of the water. Shampoo, balsam and shower gel are all "premium" quality. After a shower I want of to sleep, but very soon I'v started to hear a moaning from the next room (someone was having sex) and moans were so laud and clear (not due the throat of a girl, but due to the lack of soundproofing) that I was actually feeling like they are doing it in my room or even on my bed. Luckily finishing the "action" did not took to long. On the morning I found out that no matter I had my door locked and sign "do not disturb" on, my door somehow got opened and stayed that way, how and when I do not know. On check out I got my room checked and girl on reception was rude and really unfriendly. While I was waiting I'v seen a girl of certain kind walking by.

РУС

Я останавливался в отеле в ночь на 1 июля.

Сначала о xорошем - из отеля действительно прекрасный вид, при чем фактически в любую сторону, возможно кроме запада, там смотреть не на что. Я ночевал в номере Прага с чудесным видом на Ленинградский проспект. Шторы тоже на уровне, плотные и не пропускающие ни капли лишнего света.

Теперь об основном, и уже не столь радужно. Ночью по ощущению из персонала остается работать только оxрана, которая по ощущение меня и заселяла (в 12 часов ночи дело было). Номер нормальный, просторный. Все банные принадлежности есть, гели шампуни "премиум класса", достойные. Вода однако из крана текла желтая и сделать с этим было ни чего нельзя, правда кроме цвета в остальном вроде вода как вода. Где то в час ночи из соседнего номера начали доноситься стоны, да при чем так отчетливо и громко, что складывалось ощущение что все действо эти стоны порождающее проистекает у меня на кровати. Почувствовал себя участником. Благо длилось не долго. С утра обнаружил что моя запертая дверь с надписью "не беспокоить" открыта. Когда выписывался "девочка" на ресепшене вела себя не особо приветливо и несколько наxально.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank Dexter_Bear_23
Reviewed June 13, 2013

You will get one of the most stunning eagle-flight views of Moscow, the service will be good (but not too sugar-coated), and the price, surprisingly, will be tolerable (if you have ever been to Moscow, you know how much good hotels cost there). Add to that access to one of the key arteries connecting the airport with the center, and you get a winner.

Date of stay: February 2013