All reviews business hotel the executive lounge nice swimming pool nice hotel comfortable beds business trip minute walk metro station room service dme airport red square comfortable stay breakfast buffet reception staff dinamo gym internet
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Stayed twice before the World Cup. High class hotel with quality and comfortable rooms, not much around but metro was only 10 minute walk away. Had staff conference before the World Cup and found staff friendly and helpful. I had bar lunch one day and thought I was ordering a pasta carbonara but I got a pizza carbonara, which after checking is what it said in the menu, just a bit weird to me !!! Won’t make same mistake again !!

Room Tip: the Carbonara is a Pizza !
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear traveler,

Grateful for your detailed review I was pleased that upon return you found our services consistent and friendly to support your stay in Moscow. Especially as a repeat visitor it is great to hear that our service hit the mark.

That Carbonara pizza I was not sure about either at first when our French chef proposed with the last menu update, but to my surprise it developed into the hottest pizza sale over the months. We'll be sure to serve you the pasta version next time.

We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

A wonderful hotel located not very far from the main Arbat Avenue/street where the main action takes place, just about 300 Rubles by Uber.

Nice neat and clean hotel, decent rooms and a grand bathroom with a showel cubicle and a bath tub.

A nice gym and swimming pool located in the basement.

As to amenities we did not use as such since we had a packed day touring schedule and were there to enjoy the nightlife of Moscow the city never sleeps.

Breakfast had fair amount of selections and the service was fast, amazing home made breads, pita bread and hummus which I loved to eat every day. They even did have a selection of Indian food as we were a big group from India. Although I had their signature selections.

I must say the front office staff were very kind and were always happy to help and guide as to where we should go shopping etc.

There was a very nice Uzbeki restaurant Babay Club which is walking distance where we had an amazing meal.

Our city tour buses took about 15 to 20 minutes to reach the famous attractions so the location of this hotel is fair enough as to me and finding an Uber in Moscow 24X7 is never a problem.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear traveler,

Thanks so much for the very positive and detailed review of your recent stay with us.

I am grateful for your detailed description of our rich breakfast buffet and that you highlighted our associates care and attention to your needs to make the most of your stay.

Most glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you back to discover even more of this great city and we'll be there to support you.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Not much to say. It's very affordable clean and efficient. Far from metro, however taxi is quite affordable if you use gett. Gym is nice. The facilities are well kept. The premier restaurant is quite good and offer pan Asian fushion?? Anyway good for all sorts of tourist.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear traveler,

Thanks for the great comments, I am glad you enjoyed the large gym with pool, sauna, hamam and an array of treatments. I am glad you managed to find time and sample our culinary offers in Premier restaurant. We work all year round to find new exciting and delicious dishes to add to our silk route experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a good choice for a business trip. Large well equipped rooms and excellent facilities and staff. I was here for 40 days and enjoyed the stay.

It’s a bit out of the centre but Metro and bus options are there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear traveler,

Many thanks for the great feedback. Especially when on an extended trip abroad it is important to be comfortable and supported fro the mission. I am glad we could deliver.

Thanks again and hope to see you back in Moscow with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Good experience in this hotel, reception staff are helpful as well as the navigator team,
Rooms are clean and nice, location is good, close to the Metro, extended to shopping mall.
Recommended to travelers to Moscow.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ArminEberhard, General Manager at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Dear traveler,

Thank you for the great review and the recommendation, I am delighted that you enjoyed a comfortable stay and the team supported you well throughout.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Moscow and the Renaissance.