1,085 results
All reviews the club lounge red square concierge service separate shower pushkin square rooms are modern room service excellent location walking distance superior room metro station business trip nice breakfast lobby bar central location wonderful hotel bolshoi theatre
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I was/am a very regular customer for both work and leisure of Intercontinental Moscow Tverskaya.
The service, standard, location and price are perfect. This is the place to stay in Moscow for any occasion.

Date of stay: January 2018
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear robertfG6463BP,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing InterContinental hotel for your stay in Moscow during business and leisure trips.
Apart from that, we appreciate your time in providing us with your complimentary feedback towards the hotel, services quality and price/value ratio. We will continue working in the same strain in order to ensure your comfort, pleasant,and memorable experiences in the future. It should be outlined that your review plays a vital role in our day-to-day operation and I will be glad to share your comments with the Team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I visited conference at this hotel and stay only 1 night. But I understand that I will be back here with my family! The wonderful location-at the middle of downtown and nice view for historical part of Moscow. Hotel is not interesting about any design and special offers, but service very good! Personal so much professional and hospitality. Breakfast rather full. And wonderful duck at bathroom

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear Elena-Barbie,

In the first instance, I am pleased to thank you for choosing InterContinental Tverskaya hotel for your stay in Moscow. We appreciate your gratifying feedback towards our hotel, its location, and services quality. I am happy that we managed to make everything possible in order to ensure your comfortable, pleasant and memorable stay. A little yellow duck is our special touch, and I am glad you saw the true value. We will continue working in the same strain in order to deliver upon expectations and needs.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Really enjoyed our stay here, the location is great -- only a couple of blocks away from the Red Square, easy to walk there even in winter.
Staff are very friendly and Front Desk staffs in particular, they all are very much welcoming, warm, friendly and speak perfect English.
Breakfast offering is very nice without being overwhelming with hot food option as a la carte so you get fresh one each time -- although having said this, maybe they should consider more lovely local food to be listed in there.
Definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank OneFishonaHook
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Dear OneFishonaHook,

We appreciate your time in providing us with your complimentary feedback. Please know that such review as yours inspire our employees to work even better and deliver upon the guests expectations and needs.
Making our guests feel welcomed and cared for, recognized and respected are our main priorities. Again, thank you for your comments.
I hope that we will have another chance to welcome you back at InterContinental Moscow Tverakaya hotel.

Guest relations Supervisor

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Firstly I highly recommend this hotel, especially for business trips to Moscow. Facilities are nice, location is very convenient, and staff were all very friendly (and no problems with the English language).

Stayed here late November for 3 nights, just to catch up for a short vacation with an old friend. This was our first time back to Moscow in 10 years, and things sure have improved! The city is so much cleaner, the economy feels so much better, and our $$’s went so much further. It also feels like more of an international city these days, with lots more spoken English and improved hospitality.

I had a Deluxe King Room and it was very nice, clean and modern. We wanted to explore so didn’t get breakfast included which was not a problem as lots of options in the vicinity. The bar and restaurants inside are not particularly opulent or amazing, but are completely fine for the style of hotel.

Overall would definitely stay here again and highly recommend for the price.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear Stuart H,

In the first instance, I would like to use the opportunity and thank you for choosing InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel and IHG brand. Apart from that, I would like to mention the fact that we appreciate your time in providing us with your complimentary feedback as such review as yours inspires our employees and our big Team is doing their best in order to deliver upon the expectations and needs.
Making our guests feel welcomed and cared for, recognized and respected is our main priority and I am happy that we managed to make your stay pleasant. Again, thank you for sharing your gratifying feedback and recommending us.

We will be looking forward to welcome you back at InterContinental MoscowTverskaya hotel.

Reviewed February 3, 2018

Stayed there on a business trip. Found it rather "old fashioned". No coffee in the room. Room service and food was excellent. Easy to reach and shuttle service from the airport possible. Wifi was working well.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AdeliaSeifetdinova, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Kudrun,

In the first instance, I would like to use this opportunity and thank you for choosing InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel and IHG brand.
We appreciate your time in providing us with your feedback regarding the recent stay at our property as it is very valuable for us. Please know that we are constantly working on the services quality improvement, that is why I would be very grateful to you if you tell us what became a reason to allocate 3 out of 5 as an overall rating.
I am bringing you my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you may probably experienced during the accommodation period. And would like to kindly inform you that all our guest rooms are equipped with the tea/coffee stations that are hidden in the floor cupboard under TVsets.
We will be looking forward to seeing you at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya hotel in order to show that we care and change your impressions to the better.